Ok I have internet again so should be back up to speed, from now on is the only place I will respond to gZoom elite purchase related stuff (do not PM or email the paypal email). People are sending messages from multiple sources in an attempt go get things faster and it just gets confusing when I go to process everything and actually slows me down.
Since there is a 30 second wait between each PM I can send email is alot faster too and keeps all messages in threads to its easier for me to track.
I will update the first post to reflect this.
Cheers
*M*
Does the elite version have fixed scanning and no freezes?
Guild Wars Multi-Client {kein kopieren des Guild Wars Ordners} 06/05/2011 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 14 Replies Moin, einfach ausführen und sich freuen :)
Brauch man nicht erklären denke ich mal....
UPDATE: 12.5.2011
Viel Spaß damit
[Release] Guild Wars Multi Client 12/17/2009 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies Don't forget to +rep!
These are the steps:
Heres the translation of babel fish
1. A Desktop linkage put on
2. With the right mouse button on the Desktop click to linkage and characteristics select
3. In the input field a goal: the stringer of e.g. “C:\Spiele\GW - MultiC_2.1 \ GW-MultiC.exe” in “C:\Spiele\GW - MultiC_1.5 \ GW-MultiC.exe? gw0” change. Now GW original started without the GW-MultiC.exe to be started must.
4. Point 1 repeat