yeah but my problem is i cant open the elitegzoom. i downloaded it, try to start as admin and it says dont have permission to. starting it without admin thingy nothin happens....
gzoom not working properly anymore, loop scan all the time, even after restarting gzoom/guildwars... i also reinstalled gw2 still doesnt work... something def changed
I think if it was detected I'd be the first to go down. Email them raging you've been unfairly banned and they'll unban you
I agree with this. Something is fishy here. Maybe someone saw you doing something suspicious and bot/reported you, wich triggered a revision of your account activity or something.
Sorry to hear about people being banned. I'm confident there's nothing in the client that's detecting anything but as always exercise caution on any maps with lots of players.(Though I shouldn't talk as I use this to warp all around the EB jump puzzle)
Not sure if detected or if Anet just commanded of part of their support to work on the large pile of unresolved bot reports...
Detection in the client is unlikely anyways, if at all, then detection would be done on the server. And most likely it would cause the server to generate automated warnings to the GM team first, so you could already be detected but not yet banned due to the high numbers of still unresolved reports.
Guild Wars Multi-Client {kein kopieren des Guild Wars Ordners} 06/05/2011 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 14 Replies Moin, einfach ausführen und sich freuen :)
Brauch man nicht erklären denke ich mal....
UPDATE: 12.5.2011
Viel Spaß damit
[Release] Guild Wars Multi Client 12/17/2009 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies Don't forget to +rep!
These are the steps:
Heres the translation of babel fish
1. A Desktop linkage put on
2. With the right mouse button on the Desktop click to linkage and characteristics select
3. In the input field a goal: the stringer of e.g. “C:\Spiele\GW - MultiC_2.1 \ GW-MultiC.exe” in “C:\Spiele\GW - MultiC_1.5 \ GW-MultiC.exe? gw0” change. Now GW original started without the GW-MultiC.exe to be started must.
4. Point 1 repeat