I'm working on the bot, adding R/A and finishing some paths, but it will probably take a while. Anyway, though I let you know so you don't think that I've abandoned the bot :P
I'm working on the bot, adding R/A and finishing some paths, but it will probably take a while. Anyway, though I let you know so you don't think that I've abandoned the bot :P
dont need work more QQ
you cant usw more GWCA, the fa** Anet bann all acc
my 13 accs + Main are banned!
r13, c5, g6
R.I.P. Lela Star
@ le corbeau Es ist sehr wahrscheinlich das sie es entdecken können so wie ich weiß aber nur diverse Commands von GWCA also wenn deine laufen dann würde ich darauf Wetten das deine Commands eventuell noch nicht zu detecten sind. Alles nur vermutung allerdings wars bei mir so welche ohne GWCA wurden nicht gebannt die mit schon!
Problem mit make /make.sh core segmentation fault core dumped Bitte hilfe 09/09/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 8 Replies Hey
Hab n kleines Problem, wenn ich make mache um die Quests übernehmen zu lassen kommt folgender fehler:
http://www.abload.de/img/fehlerservery5fp.jpg
Was kann ich tun?
LG Saaja
Dual Core or Quad Core for Multi-Clienting Games 10/31/2009 - Technical Support - 0 Replies So I have recently found a buyer for my old processor and now and looking around to upgrade my processor for something with VT support. I know that the general rule is that higher clocked dual cores will outperform lower clocked quad cores in gaming. However this is only makes the assumption that you are gaming with a single game running.
What I intend to do is run multiple games at once such as Mabinogi (2-3 clients) and Aion. I am still wondering whether this rule will still apply.
...
[Release]GG Destroyer 10/19/2009 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 5 Replies Simply paste to the cabal folder and install
enjoy!
Virus Scan
File Information
Report Generated: 19.10.2009 at 10.14.11 (GMT 1)
Time for scan: 66 seconds
[FIX] C-Destroyer Fix 09/20/2009 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 12 Replies Hey guys,
Firstly I'm going to start of by saying a massive thanks to XxDarkKillaxX for his C-Destroyer Bot.
Since the Conquer Raiding Clans Patch the taskbar name has changed from to Raiding Clans so heres a quick fix for the bot.
You'll find in you C-Destroyer folder another folder called files. In there is a .ini (configuration Settings) file called Destroyer Bot. If we open that up with notepad we can see the first few lines read:
window=