I would love a function to store undidented golden items, so you can sell them for your own Thank you for your great bot, go ahead
Thank you, its added.
New version: 2.4
- Added the option to store gold items in the chest
Please note: the May 21, 2010 update to GW has made this bot a lot less effective! Sliver Armor does now target random foes, not just one.
Also, using the follow command (CA_GoAgent) causes GW to crash, so change the ini-setting. Don't worry though, I will fix the bot.
Anyway, you guys have any suggestions for new builds to be used? I was thinking of R/A with a monk hero, but I want to hear your opinion. :P
warum schreibt der bot nachrichten an eine person ?!
Die Nachrichten werden GW vom Bot vorgegaukelt.
Den Account/Charakter von dem du "angeschrieben" wirst gibts nicht.
Das ist der "Ingame Status". (Der lässt sich bei mir nicht abschalten, bzw. geht's trotzdem weiter^^)
Problem mit make /make.sh core segmentation fault core dumped Bitte hilfe 09/09/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 8 Replies Hey
Hab n kleines Problem, wenn ich make mache um die Quests übernehmen zu lassen kommt folgender fehler:
http://www.abload.de/img/fehlerservery5fp.jpg
Was kann ich tun?
LG Saaja
Dual Core or Quad Core for Multi-Clienting Games 10/31/2009 - Technical Support - 0 Replies So I have recently found a buyer for my old processor and now and looking around to upgrade my processor for something with VT support. I know that the general rule is that higher clocked dual cores will outperform lower clocked quad cores in gaming. However this is only makes the assumption that you are gaming with a single game running.
What I intend to do is run multiple games at once such as Mabinogi (2-3 clients) and Aion. I am still wondering whether this rule will still apply.
...
[Release]GG Destroyer 10/19/2009 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 5 Replies Simply paste to the cabal folder and install
enjoy!
Virus Scan
File Information
Report Generated: 19.10.2009 at 10.14.11 (GMT 1)
Time for scan: 66 seconds
[FIX] C-Destroyer Fix 09/20/2009 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 12 Replies Hey guys,
Firstly I'm going to start of by saying a massive thanks to XxDarkKillaxX for his C-Destroyer Bot.
Since the Conquer Raiding Clans Patch the taskbar name has changed from to Raiding Clans so heres a quick fix for the bot.
You'll find in you C-Destroyer folder another folder called files. In there is a .ini (configuration Settings) file called Destroyer Bot. If we open that up with notepad we can see the first few lines read:
window=