To @ point: There is a reason people Like Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, Elite Hackers, and others in various fields excel in what they do. I can tell how you the proper way to buy a car at a dealership, I can build a diesel engine-take it apart-put it back together. But, like most programming outside of excel is nothing I've had to do in my day to day life.
However, Unlike most. As a leacher myself- I have learned to make AutoIT bots work as I need them, Python - I am starting school in January just to learn how to to do it -
Some people just seem to have an aptitude for reading and understanding Code, others excel in other areas - there is a reason not everyone is a Physicist, Doctor, Lawyer, Engineer - some things just dont make sense to most people.
I Do , Appreciate everything the script writers do for the community and have so much respect for the knowledge that the experts provide to the masses.
Hi, I have spent hours trying to figure out how to fix bots in teh past btu I just don't get it. With that being said, Mrjambix I used the headers and gwa2 files you updated and I had to add ;~ to a lot of different places and then finally the bot worked, sort of. The bot gets to the end of the strength of snow quest where you wait for grentches to be killed. This is where the bot is messed up, it tries to run back but then comes back and keeps repeating then when grentches are dead bot just sits there. I hope this might help you, but as I said, I just don't get this stuff and I have tried for years to get it.
Hi, I have spent hours trying to figure out how to fix bots in teh past btu I just don't get it. With that being said, Mrjambix I used the headers and gwa2 files you updated and I had to add ;~ to a lot of different places and then finally the bot worked, sort of. The bot gets to the end of the strength of snow quest where you wait for grentches to be killed. This is where the bot is messed up, it tries to run back but then comes back and keeps repeating then when grentches are dead bot just sits there. I hope this might help you, but as I said, I just don't get this stuff and I have tried for years to get it.
There's no reason to comment anything out from the GWA2 Lib, the problem comes from how your bot was built to read functions coming from the GWA2 Lib or the GWA_AddOn. You need to rebuild the script functions to match the ones in the LIB according to your needs.
Thanks for all of your help, but as I said I just don't get when it comes to this coding bots. I will wait and at some point Ill either get a working bot or I won't and either will be ok with me. But again, thank you, your work has one of my bots almost working. It works enough I can run it and it gets me to the end then I turn it off and finish the quest, turn in quest then run bot again. Also, is Lib short for library?
Thanks for all of your help, but as I said I just don't get when it comes to this coding bots. I will wait and at some point Ill either get a working bot or I won't and either will be ok with me. But again, thank you, your work has one of my bots almost working. It works enough I can run it and it gets me to the end then I turn it off and finish the quest, turn in quest then run bot again. Also, is Lib short for library?
what is your gain from this?
we all can see your signature, we are aware you got banned, but that doenst mean it was recent and you never gave any more proof than a googled up image, opening up a script is not a detailed answer, if it were, multiple people in here would have already had the same fate.
please, stop with this, you will amount to nothing.
I have successfully done a few thousand runs of various bots so far since MrJambix released the latest version of the GWA2. I have had absolutely 0 accounts banned and have been running scripts for the last 4 years with no problems. Quit trying to push this narrative, not sure if you are someone that sells bots and are not wanting a public version that allows people to circumvent some ridiculous pay wall to be able to bot in GW or if you are just some deluded idiot that "bots are bad" or just someone pushing a different lib, but please stop this as MrJambix and others have put a good bit of time and effort into making sure that the GWA2, with which a good few of us are more familiar, is publicly accessible and therefore we can continue doing what we want without having to pay monthly or quarterly subscriptions for bot scripts.
How to update GWA2.au3 values 01/10/2022 - GW Bots - 0 Replies Hey, i would like to learn updating the adresses in gwa2.au3
Can someone show me how to do it? My bot isn't running...
I will also upload the new file for the community :)
How Update 13th décembre GWA2 01/12/2020 - GW Bots - 1 Replies Hello,
Can anyone explain to me how to fix gwa2.au3 since update of 13th december?
I know it is bot only header...
COF bot still crashes after GWA2 update 04/15/2018 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies Hello. So, I updated all the headers as per the update on this bot. The bot travels to Doomlore and then it crashes as soon as it leaves the exit. I cant figure it out. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.