Hi everyone, first I want to thank M.Jambix greatly for his work and this gift he gives us, I know from my own experience how real life can be overwhelming and what it means to take time for GW especially when we see that gw1 has been deserted by many people ^^.
I was the first to be forced to stop playing after several years of intensive play lol and today I wanted to get back into it and to my great pleasure I see the message of MJ with this innesperate update, I really hope it will lead to success.
Having said that, I also tried gwa2 before reading mj's message and I'd like to point out that for the moment no bans have been noted on my account.
CtoS is of course heavily monitored right now. 3 of my alts got also banned so ye...
I used this of my own risk now ctos is dead
This is the dumbest post ever, you are using Py4GW and it also has the ability to modify ctos.... using CTOS to skip things or do things without actually being part of a dialog for example that's where this comes in place.
While i do agree in use at your own risk this goes to all lib out there no matter what...don't **** on GWA2 all the sudden because of this "ctos" rumor
------------Edit--------
On another note... some functionality with interacting with ingame still not properly functioning we are still researching this
Im not using py4gw? im working on another project. but didnt launched my accounts for like 2 month!
you were just bragging about a tengu bot 100 runs with 0 fails.. yes you're using your own project but don't say you haven't launched accounts for like 2 months bro.. you're so full of ****.
Note: It is your responsibility to update your script to talk to my lib updates. I will not do that for you, ensure you go through the lib and find what you are looking for with the proper function names.
as i said in my last message, i'm a simple user, so i don't understand anything, but really nothing about languages scripts.
so if someone could make the updated bots, Vaettir, Raptor and snowball available for download, that would be very kind of you.
That's cute; you even made your signature 'GWA2 is not safe'... Lmao! Brother, keep posting this nonsense, I'm going to keep reporting it. Hopefully, you get banned... In fact, I hope they find who your main account is on epvp and give it an infraction.
I'm very transparent about what's going on with the GWA2 Lib and how it can affect you. At this time, the send packet function is not allowing functionality, which means you can't even manipulate CtoS. This leads to your claim of a 'ban' being incorrect/invalid when it comes to using this Lib.
That's cute; you even made your signature 'GWA2 is not safe'... Lmao! Brother, keep posting this nonsense, I'm going to keep reporting it. Hopefully, you get banned... In fact, I hope they find who your main account is on epvp and give it an infraction.
I'm very transparent about what's going on with the GWA2 Lib and how it can affect you. At this time, the send packet function is not allowing functionality, which means you can't even manipulate CtoS. This leads to your claim of a 'ban' being incorrect/invalid when it comes to using this Lib.
maybe he just sent the crash report to arenanet
also yeah GetAgentExists(-2) is broken, which is also why aggromoveto doesnt work.
well that function is also broken at $nearestenemy = GetNearestEnemyToAgent(-2).
soooo yeah the agent seems to be the problem
GWA2 LIB is fully working now, most scripts should run out the box now but still ensure your scripts code vs GWA2 LIB. Thank you for your patience and please give my contributors/collaborators a big thanks!
Join our discord for issue/report/bugs and questions!
Support all projects for all Libs! Thank you
How to update GWA2.au3 values 01/10/2022 - GW Bots - 0 Replies Hey, i would like to learn updating the adresses in gwa2.au3
Can someone show me how to do it? My bot isn't running...
I will also upload the new file for the community :)
How Update 13th décembre GWA2 01/12/2020 - GW Bots - 1 Replies Hello,
Can anyone explain to me how to fix gwa2.au3 since update of 13th december?
I know it is bot only header...
COF bot still crashes after GWA2 update 04/15/2018 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies Hello. So, I updated all the headers as per the update on this bot. The bot travels to Doomlore and then it crashes as soon as it leaves the exit. I cant figure it out. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.