Why I've got error on my bot with 02.01 updated GWA2. It's about line 435:
Code:
Line 435 (File "D:\Download\GWA2-master\GWA2.au3"):
DllStructSetData($mSendChat, 2,
$HEADER_SEND_CHAT_MESSAGE)
DllStructSetData($mSendChat, 2, ^ ERROR
Error: Variable used without being declared.
Why I've got error on my bot with 02.01 updated GWA2. It's about line 435:
Code:
Line 435 (File "D:\Download\GWA2-master\GWA2.au3"):
DllStructSetData($mSendChat, 2,
$HEADER_SEND_CHAT_MESSAGE)
DllStructSetData($mSendChat, 2, ^ ERROR
Error: Variable used without being declared.
With 30.12 updated GWA2 that was all fine.
Because you failed to look over the lib code that would show you, I no longer include headers on the gwa2 since everyone ******** about it.
Because you failed to look over the lib code that would show you, I no longer include headers on the gwa2 since everyone ******** about it.
Got it! Thanks!
P.S.:
about ur proper HEADERS update, I mean: "Modified function: CancelHero($aHeroNumber) to use the correct packet header $HEADER_HERO_FLAG_ALL instead of $HEADER_HERO_CLEAR_FLAG."
my lines are:
Code:
;~ Description: Clear the position flag from a hero.
Func CancelHero($aHeroNumber)
Local $lAgentID = GetHeroID($aHeroNumber)
Return SendPacket(0x14, $HEADER_HERO_FLAG_SINGLE, $lAgentID, 0x7F800000, 0x7F800000, 0)
EndFunc ;==>CancelHero
;~ Description: Clear the position flag from all heroes.
Func CancelAll()
Return SendPacket(0x10, $HEADER_HERO_FLAG_ALL, 0x7F800000, 0x7F800000, 0)
EndFunc ;==>CancelAll
;~ Description: Place a hero's position flag.
Func CommandHero($aHeroNumber, $aX, $aY)
Return SendPacket(0x14, $HEADER_HERO_FLAG_SINGLE, GetHeroID($aHeroNumber), FloatToInt($aX), FloatToInt($aY), 0)
EndFunc ;==>CommandHero
;~ Description: Place the full-party position flag.
Func CommandAll($aX, $aY)
Return SendPacket(0x10, $HEADER_HERO_FLAG_ALL, FloatToInt($aX), FloatToInt($aY), 0)
EndFunc ;==>CommandAll
Who can help me write a letter to arena.net so that they can unban my account?
ill help.
Quote:
Dear Anet, my current botting business is not going as expected.
i resourced to pestering a forum where everyone knows what im doing but ill play dumb until the end of time.
since im abusing PvP like theres no tomorrow, all my stuff got banned and im really butthurt, so pretty please, can you give me back all my chinese stolen accounts?.
GWA2 Is 99% fully functioning, there may be a few things here or there. Disable Rendering is known to not be working at this time also.
Here is a zip file of updated gwa2, headers, and bots. Please don't bombard me with questions if something is not working. I believe mrjambix and I have done far enough now and any issue you come across are likely to be found with a quick search of the forums. HUGE Thank you to mrjambix and any of his associates that helped. Cheers! -Globs
May have to look at that PRE file, Im interested in the 1-10 and the char farm. nice update
How to update GWA2.au3 values 01/10/2022 - GW Bots - 0 Replies Hey, i would like to learn updating the adresses in gwa2.au3
Can someone show me how to do it? My bot isn't running...
I will also upload the new file for the community :)
How Update 13th décembre GWA2 01/12/2020 - GW Bots - 1 Replies Hello,
Can anyone explain to me how to fix gwa2.au3 since update of 13th december?
I know it is bot only header...
COF bot still crashes after GWA2 update 04/15/2018 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies Hello. So, I updated all the headers as per the update on this bot. The bot travels to Doomlore and then it crashes as soon as it leaves the exit. I cant figure it out. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.