Func _store()
Local $lbag, $litem, $lslot, $litemtype
For $j = 1 To 4
Out("Storing bag" & $j)
$lbag = GetBag($j)
If IsChestFull() Then Return
For $i = 1 To MemoryRead($lbag + 32, "long")
$litem = GetItemBySlot($lbag, $i)
If $litem = 0 Then ContinueLoop
$litemtype = MemoryRead($litem + 32, "byte")
Switch $litemtype
Case 11, 30
If MemoryRead($litem + 75, "byte") <> 250 Then ContinueLoop
Case 24
Case Else
ContinueLoop
EndSwitch
$lslot = OpenStorageSlot()
If IsArray($lslot) Then
MoveItem($litem, $lslot[0], $lslot[1])
Sleep(GetPing() + Random(500, 750, 1))
EndIf
Next
Next
EndFunc
Hi, would anyone know the function (if it exists) to use to trade an item with a collector (like kebabs for example).
I have searched in gwa2 but my tests were not conclusive so I must be missing something
Hi, would anyone know the function (if it exists) to use to trade an item with a collector (like kebabs for example).
I have searched in gwa2 but my tests were not conclusive so I must be missing something
I'm trying to run my first script. It has been hard to understand that i would need a software to launch it. I discovered AutoIlt. i launched the game, clicked on "assassin vaetir farmer" to run script and nothing happened.
There is no notice on this website to help beginners like me so i'm posting here.
Cant wait to see my assa run by his own Thank you in advance.
WTS Guild Wars Gold,Guild Wars Ectos,Guild Wars Zaishen Keys for sale 02/19/2013 - Guild Wars Trading - 4 Replies Hi, i want to sell Guild Wars Gold,Guild Wars Ectos,Guild Wars Zaishen Keys.If someone is interested , you can email me and add my msn. We can talk details there. I will give u a low price of Guild Wars Gold,Guild Wars Ectos,Guild Wars Zaishen Keys including weapons. I am serious.
Email:[email protected]
MSN:[email protected]
Thank you for reading my post.