Thanks for fast answer Didou . it seems like i was not launching the right file in the .rar
I tried for one hour with no success whereas it is so easy to make it work !!
thank you so much all of you that are making this possible for a noob like me!
peace
i check the inventory function of Vaettir farm but i cant integrate it...
i would sell all the gold and purple except :
Quote:
Switch DllStructGetData($aItem, 'ModelID')
Case 944, 945, 950, 951 ;Echovald Shield, Gothic Defender
If GetItemReq($aItem) <= 10 Then Return False ;debug setting as i cant figure out how many mods an OS shield has -.-
Return $pick_up_golds
Case 794, 866, 775, 776, 789, 858, 866 ;oni blade and paper fans
If GetItemReq($aItem) <= 10 Then Return False
Return $pick_up_golds
Case Else
It literally tells you where the problem is. That function wants 3 parameters and you are sending 4.
Heres your function
Code:
Func IdentifyBag($aBag, $aWhites = False, $aGolds = True)
Local $lItem
If Not IsDllStruct($aBag) Then $aBag = GetBag($aBag)
For $i = 1 To DllStructGetData($aBag, 'Slots')
$lItem = GetItemBySlot($aBag, $i)
If DllStructGetData($lItem, 'ID') == 0 Then ContinueLoop
If GetRarity($lItem) == 2621 And $aWhites == False Then ContinueLoop
If GetRarity($lItem) == 2624 And $aGolds == False Then ContinueLoop
IdentifyItem($lItem)
Sleep(GetPing())
Next
EndFunc ;==>IdentifyBag
I am trying to get the COF derv bot running since bones are extremly expensive these days. However the fail rate is quite huge when running in HM, anyone has an idea to improve? Or is this supposed to be ran in NM?
I am trying to get the COF derv bot running since bones are extremly expensive these days. However the fail rate is quite huge when running in HM, anyone has an idea to improve? Or is this supposed to be ran in NM?
Does anyone have a war supply functionning bot ?
I tried anything on last subject about it and nothing happened. "Script paused".
Maybe GWA˛ not updated. Not sure.
The titan gemstone farm (With dervish) Fails after the first set of Titans are defeated, any advice? I have the exact req's per the photos included in the file. It has run for 3 days and I've gotten no gemstones. Any help appreciated.
The titan gemstone farm (With dervish) Fails after the first set of Titans are defeated, any advice? I have the exact req's per the photos included in the file. It has run for 3 days and I've gotten no gemstones. Any help appreciated.
They are few and far between, but i have never gotten a crash. Make sure your lightbringer rank is maxed and your hero runes are maxed as well with +3. Everything else should be as described in the bot.
WTS Guild Wars Gold,Guild Wars Ectos,Guild Wars Zaishen Keys for sale 02/19/2013 - Guild Wars Trading - 4 Replies Hi, i want to sell Guild Wars Gold,Guild Wars Ectos,Guild Wars Zaishen Keys.If someone is interested , you can email me and add my msn. We can talk details there. I will give u a low price of Guild Wars Gold,Guild Wars Ectos,Guild Wars Zaishen Keys including weapons. I am serious.
Email:[email protected]
MSN:[email protected]
Thank you for reading my post.