Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pre Farmer

Discussion on Pre Farmer within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old 01/27/2019, 23:17   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by amazinghaaze View Post
if i have bags disabled at a merchant ie. i want some bags not to be shown at merchant because i have nick items in them, will the bot sell everything even though i have some bags "unchecked"
I put a bag selector on my TODO list. You can make that bags are ignored by the bots by commenting/deleting the line 1621 (big bag 20slots),1622 (little bag 5slots), 1623(charr bag 1 : 10slots), 1624(charr bag 2 : 10slots)

Old 01/27/2019, 23:29   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by maril15 View Post
I put a bag selector on my TODO list. You can make that bags are ignored by the bots by commenting/deleting the line 1621 (big bag 20slots),1622 (little bag 5slots), 1623(charr bag 1 : 10slots), 1624(charr bag 2 : 10slots)

im very new at this, dont really know what to delet to be perfectly honest, could you make it so it ignores the 2 charr bags for me and upload that one? id be so happy

Old 01/28/2019, 17:55   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazinghaaze View Post
im very new at this, dont really know what to delet to be perfectly honest, could you make it so it ignores the 2 charr bags for me and upload that one? id be so happy
I did a some fixes and added the bag selector today. I'm currently working on more features and bug fixes befor release.

P.S.: I'm gonna need 2charrs bags and 1charr salvage kit to code some functions, if someone have some for me.
Attached Files
File Type: zip OmniFarmer_Presearing.zip (86.6 KB, 13 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2019, 20:43   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by maril15 View Post
I did a some fixes and added the bag selector today. I'm currently working on more features and bug fixes befor release.

P.S.: I'm gonna need 2charrs bags and 1charr salvage kit to code some functions, if someone have some for me.
I have a Charr salvage kit you can use. Do you need the itemID?

Old 01/28/2019, 21:07   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Head Trip View Post
I have a Charr salvage kit you can use. Do you need the itemID?
ItemID and modelID yep
Old 01/29/2019, 22:14   #21

OmniFarmer_Presearing V1.3

Here is a new version with some new features of the OmniFarm_Bot - PreSearing :

Changelog (January the 27th 2019) by DeeperBlue :
- All Presearing farm available
- Upgraded Belt farm
- Added Dull carapace farm
- Added Baked husks farm
- Added Charr carving farm
- Added UseLever() function
- Added Enchanted lodestone farm
- Added Gargoyle skull farm
- Added Necklace farm
- Added Icy lodestone farm
- Added Red Iris flower farm
- Added Skale Fin farm
- Added Skeletal limb farm
- Added Spider leg farm
- Added Unnatural seed farm
- Added LDoA1 - lvl2 to 10 (based on Aidenn)
- GUI update
- Added farm selector
- Added total time running
- Added Runs
- Added Fails counter
- Added Profession detection : Build adaptability
- Added Merchants coord for all towns
- Updated Selling functions for all farms
- PopStone function now check player's level
Changelog (January the 29th 2019) by DeeperBlue :
- Cleaned OmniFarm_Bot - Presearing.au3's code. Put functions in regions and intensly commented the code to make it easier to understand for everybody.
- GUI update
- Added a SellBag selector (unchecked bag = ignore the bag while selling)
- Added a RunToTowns selectors
- Added a Job selector de-activation while the bot is doing the job (befor, you were able to cause a bug by changing the job between the bot was exiting outpost and start farming. This made the bot try to farm with the other Farm path causing bug).
- Selectors de-activate when user selects a job or a run, preventing user form selecting both run and farm at the same time (user can re-enable interface by setting selector back to default).
- GUI de-activates itself when the user hits Start.
- GUI re-activates itself after pressing Pause button and finishing the last action the bot was doing (farm/run).
- Offline checkbox is currently disabled because OfflineMod() causes a bug with Loadings.
- Re-enable rendering of GW window befor closing the bot.
- Added a RunToTowns function that makes the bot run from Ascalon City to the selected outpost (usefull when creating a new character).
- Does not sell ID kits/Charr bags/Charr salvage kit anymore.
- Added delays to the spider farm. The bot wait a bit longer for the spiders to spawn.
- In Charr farm : Does not pull the lever twice anymore (opening and closing the door at once).
- In Charr farm : The re-try counter at the door is now able to count the re-tries properly.
- Added MoveXYZ and MoveToXYZ functions that takes the Z coord for moving in multiple layers zones (ex : under charrs bridge).
- In Charr farm : The bot use a faster path to go through door and check for coords on the Z-axis.
- Charr farm is a bit less messy, the bot is able to kill charrs groups sometimes (still not efficient enough : Win/fail ratio ~ 1/8 at lvl15 with Summonning Stone)
- BuildForProfession() checks if the player is in an outpost (if not it teleports player to the outpost linked to the farm selected) befor trying to load a build (it was causing crash when you started the bot while being outside).
- All functions involving Outposts' MapIDs call GetStartMapByJobID function to get the Outpost's ID insteed of having hard-coded IDs in each functions.
- In Baked Husks Farm : The bot detects and kills Plague Worms properly.
- In Spider Legs Farm : The bot wait a bit more for the spiders to spawn befor killing. Therefor it does not skip spiders anymore.
Changelog V1.3 (January the 29th 2019) by DeeperBlue :
- The bot teleports back to town after finishing a farm.
- The bot keeps 2 empty slots for ID kits.
- Go to merchant, buy kit and sell items properly.
- The bot tries pickup items only if inventory is not full.
- In Spider Legs Farm : Added a bit more waiting time again.
Attached Files
File Type: zip OmniFarmer_Presearing V1.3.zip (92.7 KB, 17 views)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/31/2019, 14:09   #22

OmniFarmer_Presearing V1.4

Here is the new version with some fixes and new features.

Changelog V1.4 (January the 31th 2019) by DeeperBlue :
- GUI Update :
- Added a Go to Nicholas checkbox
- Added a function to make the bot go to trade Nicholas Standford once (you have to have at least 26 of each farmable items).
- Bot Targets and uses spells on spiders, worms, aloes, ice elemental correctly (and any other farms it already did correctly).
- Bot does not randomly stop right befor portal while it tries passing through.
- Enhanced target tracking and skill targetting on Special enemies (like Worms).
- Added more checks in paths to know if the player is dead.
- In Charr farm : Added some pulls to try to make the charrs attack your fire imp &/or pet (if player have one) insteed of the player.
- Icy lodestone farm is fully functional.
- Reworked the Skill casting function to make it focus every enemies type (Agressive like Charrs, passive like Wroms,...).
Attached Files
File Type: zip OmniFarmer_Presearing V1.4.zip (93.5 KB, 20 views)
Thanks
5 Users
Old 02/01/2019, 04:33   #23

Maril, thanks a ton for all of the work you've put in! A few comments:

- Ether Feast (Mes, Inspiration Magic) does not work, enemies are not targeted before using the spell to heal.
- Occasionally white armor such as mind spark garb are not sold to the merchant.
- When farming charr, the following can be added to CanSell() to prevent purples from being sold:

$r = GetRarity($aitem)
ElseIf ($r = 2626) Then ;Purple Item
Return False
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/01/2019, 18:55   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by aidenn View Post
- Ether Feast (Mes, Inspiration Magic) does not work, enemies are not targeted before using the spell to heal.
- When farming charr, the following can be added to CanSell() to prevent purples from being sold.
I took time to fix these two today. So you're gonna have a fixed version soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aidenn View Post
- Occasionally white armor such as mind spark garb are not sold to the merchant.
Pls keep some of the armors which aren't sold (read your PM on the forum).
Old 02/02/2019, 23:41   #25

Amazing job on the script! It works like a dream.

Charr farm works really well on a lvl 19 ele with imp. It would be nice to have the added functionality of killing the charr bosses, though.
Old 02/02/2019, 23:52   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamamon View Post
Amazing job on the script! It works like a dream.

Charr farm works really well on a lvl 19 ele with imp. It would be nice to have the added functionality of killing the charr bosses, though.
I'm working on it. But first i'm adding a function that checks for the player's death and go back to last charrs group insteed of resigning and starting all farm back.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/03/2019, 04:09   #27

Ran flawlessly for a few hours (charr carvings), then encountered this error (line 1381 of main script):

Not too big a deal, but I'm not sure why it happened.
Old 02/03/2019, 04:14   #28

Did a quick-and-dirty copy-paste edit so that the script only picks up purple items, charr carvings, and black and white dyes, for anyone who's interested. Also no longer merches purples, so I guess it'll stop when it gets a full inven. Seems to be working.
Attached Files
File Type: zip CharrEdit.zip (93.6 KB, 5 views)
Old 02/03/2019, 04:16   #29

Quote:
Ran flawlessly for a few hours (charr carvings), then encountered this error (line 1381 of main script):

Not too big a deal, but I'm not sure why it happened.
Oh wait. It needs a third variable, right?
Old 02/03/2019, 04:29   #30

Quote:
Oh wait. It needs a third variable, right?
Yes that's my personal Move function that is able to check for your Z coord.
It's patched on the V1.5 which i'm gonna release very soon.

« Quest bot | Nicholas The Traveller - Farm Thread »