Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HFFF Bot

Discussion on HFFF Bot within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/04/2008, 23:28   #751

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huhu oO View Post
also ich wollte nur mal kurz so fragen was für erfahrungen ihr mit dem hfff bot v1.2 gemacht habt? irgendwelche aufmerksamkeiten in richtung keylogger oder sonstiges?
Du hast doch den Code einsehbar da sind keine Keylogger oder sonstiges drin.

Und an 9/10 aller anderen Fragensteller

Lest das verdammte HowTo und die letzten 10-20 Seiten des Threads hier (min.) es wurde ohnehin jede Frage schon mindestens 2 mal beantwortet!
Old 06/04/2008, 23:47   #752

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextro8 View Post
is they a English version for version 1.2? i cant understand how to set it up..
Same as for 1.1.

Quote:
=== How To HFFF Bot V.1.1 ===

-> [English]

->-> Requirements:

- TexMod (and the knowledge how to use it)
- AutoIt v3
- all 25 heroes
- the following outposts unlocked:
`- Lutgardis Conservatory
`- Breaker Hollow
`- Kaineng
`- Great Temple of Balthazar
`- Jade Quarry (Kurzick & Luxon)
`- Espenwood (Kurzick & Luxon)

->-> Options

->->-> Graphics

Resolution: Fullscreen - 1280x1024
Interface-Size: Large
Drag the slider to 'Visual quality: Fastest'

->->-> Control

Action: Attack/Interact -> Space
Action: Command Party -> Decimal (numeric pad)
Action: Command Hero 1 -> 1 (numeric pad)
Action: Command Hero 2 -> 2 (numeric pad)
Action: Command Hero 3 -> 3 (numeric pad)
Action: Order Hero 1 to use Skill 1 -> 7 (numeric pad)
Action: Order Hero 1 to use Skill 3 -> 4 (numeric pad)
Action: Order Hero 2 to use Skill 1 -> 8 (numeric pad)
Action: Order Hero 2 to use Skill 3 -> 5 (numeric pad)
Action: Order Hero 3 to use Skill 1 -> 9 (numeric pad)
Action: Order Hero 3 to use Skill 3 -> 6 (numeric pad)
Action: Order Hero 3 to use Skill 8 -> 0 ; Zero (not NUM)
Targeting: Ally - Nearest -> v
Targeting: Item - Next -> 0 (numeric pad)
Panel: Open Party -> P
Panel: Open Wolrd Map -> M
Panel: Open Guild -> G
Movement: Automatic Run -> R
Movement: Turn Left -> A
Movement: Turn Right -> D
Movement: Strafe Left -> Q
Movement: Strafe Right -> E
Movement: Move Forward -> W
Chat: Open Chat -> Enter

->->-> General

Text Language: German (do that as last so you can change all other settings before, but don't forget it)
Uncheck: [_] Do not close windows when I press escape (I don't have a checkmark anywhere there, so I don't know if the other settings have an affect on the bot)

->-> Interface and Start

(see "Screenshot.jpeg"):

HINT: For the Kurzick side it is advantageous to equip the heroes with weapons that lengthen enchantments. (Luxon heroes only uses stances)
!Yourself should equip a staff or bow (no melee weapons)!

1) Drag the Party Formation window to the upper right corner. Size must be large enough to see all member names (larger doesn't matter, but not smaller)

2) Drag the Missionsmap (Minimap U) to the upper left corner and resize it to its smallest size possible. Then open "INTERFACE (MINIMAP).au3" and wait for the program to resize the minimap automatically. It should look as on the screenshot.

3) Drag the Party Search window (P) also to the upper left corner and resize it to the size of the minimap or larger (but not smaller).

4) Drag the Guild window (G) to the upper left corner as well but resize it to the smallest size possible.

5) Close Guild Wars and open it now via Texmod with "MARKERS.tpf" and "NOFOG.tpf" active.

6) - Travel to Lutgardis for Kurzick points - or - Breaker Hollow for Luxon points (Server: Europe -> any language/country district [not international])
- From now on, DO NOT MOVE, neither yourself nor the camera
- Invite the NPCs in the following order:

- Kurzick: Sosuke,
Zhed,
Vekk,
Lukas,
Devona,
Gai

- Luxon: Zenmai,
Anton,
Kahmu,
Talon

7) Load the skill templates from the "Templates" dir

8) Set the heroes to 'Avoid Combat'

->->-> The Bot

Depending on the mode you want the bot to run you've to prepare different interface settings (for mode explanation see bottom):

Kurzick (auto.): Open Minimap. Zoom completely out and then zoom in two zoom steps.
Minimap and Party window must stay open (don't confuse it with the party search window).
Kurzick (half-auto.): Open Minimap. Zoom completely out and then zoom in two zoom steps.
Minimap must then be closed (bot will open it by itself when necessary). Party window must stay open.
Luxon (auto.): Open Minimap. Zoom completely out. Do not zoom in again.
Minimap and Party Window must stay open (don't confuse it with the party search window).
Luxon (half-auto.): Open Minimap. Zoom completely out. Do not zoom in again.
Minimap must then be closed (bot will open it by itself when necessary). Party window must stay open.

To start the bot simply run "HFFF Bot v1.1.exe" or "HFFF Bot v1.1.au3".

Bot Commands within the game:
- Plus (+) and Minus (-) on the num pad increase or decrease the mousespeed
- To end the script press END on your keyboard

THE DIFFERENT MODES

- The automatic mode works, as expected, full-automatic. It collects points until the script gets stopped. Perfect for the night.
- The half-automatic mode requires action from the player. It won't leave the outpost automatically. After the script got activated and the player left the outpost by himself he then can start the bot action by pressing HOME on the keyboard (a.k.a. POS1). After the bot finished the quest it stops and the player must enter the outpost by himself. And it all starts again.
*That mode is useful when you want to earn a little gold with your hfff from other players (dragging them along). Also it's harder to spot your bot by other players in the outpost when you leave it by yourself.*
@Gabba2
Wer will schon 20 Seiten lesen? -.-
Einfach mal das HowTo updaten :P

Vorhin hatte ich nur den Waldi Hench im Team, keine Helden und nix weiter... da is der Bot wohl vom dt. Dis in den Internationalen gereist is und weil dann ne Zeile im Partysearch Fenster fehlt kann das einladen auch nicht funzen.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/05/2008, 10:23   #753

Ansich tut der Bot genau das, was er tun sollte, nur leider platziert er Vekk nicht weit genug oben.
Auf Seite 1 ist die Frage mal aufgekommen, aber da scheint niemand geantwortet zu haben...
Tja, wäre nett, mir nochmal auf die Sprünge zu helfen.
Old 06/05/2008, 15:03   #754

does the bot automatically donate factions to the guild? Because my bot is not doing it...
Old 06/05/2008, 15:41   #755

Yes, but it doesn't do it after 25 runs (=10k points) but a little later (dunno how many runs as I don't watch it). I guess it does it to balance possible fails (runs in which you didn't get any points maybe because someone died before reaching a checkpoint).

Let it run 30 runs and if it still didn't donate get back here.

Also you need the outposts as in the guide, because it won't use your guild hall for donating.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/05/2008, 17:44   #756

ahhh... maybe its the outpost.. i dont have all the outpost... let me try to get all of them. thx
Old 06/05/2008, 21:56   #757

Löschen bitte
hat sich beantwortet
Old 06/06/2008, 21:05   #758

Was mache ich wenn ich den bot auf einen laptop laufen lassen will ohne zahlenblock was muss ich da an den einstellungen ändern?
Old 06/06/2008, 22:35   #759

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,294
öhm ich denke das du rein garnichts ändern musst, kann mich aber auch irren
Old 06/07/2008, 07:22   #760

das problem ist das ich auf dem laptop keinen Zahlenblock hab wie bei einer normalen rechner tastatur!
Old 06/07/2008, 09:15   #761

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hirs_E_Fruit View Post
das problem ist das ich auf dem laptop keinen Zahlenblock hab wie bei einer normalen rechner tastatur!
Für den Bot selbst sollte es keine Auswirkungen haben denk ich aber du musst ja erstmal die Tasten belegen in GW. Es gibt doch von MS z.B. sone Bildschirm Tastatur die sollte dann denke ich auch den Zahlenblock haben. Damit halt mal versuchen die Tasten in GW zu belegen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xninja View Post
oder ein autoit file schreiben welches die tasten drückt^^
Stimmt geht auch oder halt andere Tasten belegen die dein Laptop hat und das Script entsprechend umschreiben.
Old 06/07/2008, 12:46   #762

oder ein autoit file schreiben welches die tasten drückt^^
Old 06/08/2008, 13:44   #763

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,294
dumme frage, aber kann mir vielleicht wer sagen was ich im qt hinzufügen muss damit er mir den aktuellen run, also die anzahl der runs die er schon gemacht hat im pausenpopup anzeigt

wenn ichs mit runstotal probiere bekomme ich ne fehlermeldung.

Quote:
WARNING: : possibly used before declaration.
Old 06/08/2008, 19:03   #764

Hi all !

I have a problem with my script. Actually, when it comes back to Lutgardis, it doesn't choose the good heroes but the 3 first one (Norgu, Goren and Talko). Can anybody help me ? Exept that, all is fine.
Old 06/08/2008, 20:29   #765

ähm geht der bot auch mit anderen helden? oder muss man dann groß was umstellen?^^
sry bin in den angelegenheiten noch ein noob.^^
Closed Thread