Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars
You last visited: Today at 23:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Multiboxing Help

Discussion on Multiboxing Help within the Guild Wars forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Multiboxing Help

Hey, I started scripting on HotKeyNet to multibox but I can't manage to find a good script any help would be appreciated! Got a script from the Hotkeynet forum here

Also i use GWLauncher to startup both account

Code:
//-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Define mail labels for sending key strokes
//-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<Label w1 Local SendWin "Char1">
<Label w2 Local SendWin "Char2">

// Broadcasted hotkeys that are sent to all systems at the same time
<Hotkey ScrollLockOn 1-8>
<SendLabel w1, w2>
  <Key %Trigger%>

// Press Shift and a movement key to move your followers only
<MovementHotkey ScrollLockOn RShift W, A, S, D, Q, E>
<SendLabel w2>
  <Key %TriggerMainKey%>

// Broadcast mouse clicks. hold down left-side "Alt" to broadcast
//
// {may only work on same-sized/resolution screens}
<Hotkey ScrollLockOn LAlt LButton, MButton, RButton, Button4, Button5>
<SendLabel w1, w2>
  <ClickMouse %TriggerMainKey%>
Old 07/19/2020, 02:43   #2

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chichke View Post
Hey, I started scripting on HotKeyNet to multibox but I can't manage to find a good script any help would be appreciated! Got a script from the Hotkeynet forum here

Also i use GWLauncher to startup both account

Code:
// Define mail labels for sending key strokes
<Label w1 Local SendWin "Char1">
<Label w2 Local SendWin "Char2">

// Broadcasted hotkeys that are sent to all systems at the same time
<Hotkey ScrollLockOn 1-8>
<SendLabel w1, w2>
  <Key %Trigger%>

// Press Shift and a movement key to move your followers only
<MovementHotkey ScrollLockOn RShift W, A, S, D, Q, E>
<SendLabel w2>
  <Key %TriggerMainKey%>

// Broadcast mouse clicks. hold down left-side "Alt" to broadcast
//
// {may only work on same-sized/resolution screens}
<Hotkey ScrollLockOn LAlt LButton, MButton, RButton, Button4, Button5>
<SendLabel w1, w2>
  <ClickMouse %TriggerMainKey%>
Hi!

What do you want to achieve with your script?

Are you able to speak german?
Old 07/19/2020, 02:50   #3

No i cannot speak german sorry,

Wanna share keystrokes between my two instances of gw and if possible mouse clicks and mouse button click
Old 07/27/2020, 12:15   #4

I have a friend who uses something similar to this to run 3 accounts at the same time to farm. Is deathly afraid of bots/scripts because of ban.

Tags
mutliboxing