Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars
You last visited: Today at 07:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A Chance Encounter | Dialog ID?

Discussion on A Chance Encounter | Dialog ID? within the Guild Wars forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 13
A Chance Encounter | Dialog ID?

Hey guys.

I was wondering if this would be possible.

I just recently came back to GW1.

A Chance Encounter looks like a good place to bot for Bo staves etc, but i dont really want to clear those 16 quests from winds of changes.

If i find out the dialog id to accept the quests somehow, would that work to bypass the previous quests?
Old 09/02/2020, 16:21   #2

elite*gold: 0
As far as i know not, would be cool if you could skip that, i didnt find a way :/
Old 09/02/2020, 17:52   #3

elite*gold: 13
Dang.

I have no character that easily can farm that, that has faction cleared <_<

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[B] Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter/ Second Encounter[S]
09/12/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 2 Replies
Siehe Topic Per videobeweis gibst geld zurück No permission
Large Increase in DPS: Kael Encounter
02/21/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
To understand this exploit, you may need to have a rudimentary understanding of the Kael'thas encounter. The bug is simple enough, and serves little purpose beyond unfair advantage in topping the DPS meters as any class with a DoT effect (although, in case of Shadow Priests like me, it serves as that much extra mana return). All of Kael's advisers (Thaladred the Darkener, Master Engineer Telonicus, Grand Astromancer Capernian and Lord Sanguinar) die in phase one. Their corpses are...
Dragon Encounter Spoiler
05/02/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Circle of Might ? from the small server of Lhazaar -- is happy to provide a battle plan that we hope will help other players overcome an unbalanced encounter. The Dragon encounter disgraces the idea of a MMORPG epic battle; moreover, the encounter hardly resembles an encounter with a dragon in D&D. Players across DDO have been frustrated for days over an encounter where over half of the raid force flies off the fighting platform in under two seconds. We believe encounters should challenge the...
Bypass phase 1 of Razorgore Encounter in BWL
02/09/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 8 Replies
You need a paladin. First off do the following: 1. Make sure all your paladin's have Divine Intervention up and have symbols of Divinity. 2. Make sure your Priests and Druids and MT are Soulstoned. If you are really determined, you can SS your entire raid by having a small army of alt Warlocks camped outside the BWL entance. (lvl 18 I think gets you the 15 minute SS with very minimal life return. Just pop potions and use bandages to heal and mana up) :) You want to wait until about 1/3...
make phase 1 of Razorgore Encounter a lot easier
12/08/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 10 Replies
Okay its old and i dont know if it still works but when you mindcontrol those orcs and immediately dismiss them they will disappear and it wont spawn any new orc for each orc you dissmissed. so you only have to fight 6-7 dragons which makes the encounter a lot easier :bandit: text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Ich hoffe ihr versteht mein Murks-Englisch' border='0' alt='Ich hoffe ihr versteht mein Murks-Englisch' />