Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2 LEGENDARY WEAPON

Discussion on 2 LEGENDARY WEAPON within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2 LEGENDARY WEAPON

Hi i want sell my gw2 account on aurora glade Eu .
There are 2 legendarys weapons Twilight and Incinerator
2 Pg Lv 80 warrior and thief .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Account with legendary weapon and mist's weapon!
07/01/2015 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 4 Replies
Add me on skype or just comment down there if you're interested. Realitevely low price. Skype: ilyas.hakurei Mist's GS and The dreamer as a legendary weapon, also 5/6 pieces of the human's T1 (on a lvl80 thief) Selling it for Euros 100€ Paypal payment 40AR on mesmer, 30AR on thief and 20 AR on ranger. Lvl80 ranger, lvl 80 mesmer, level 80 thief, lvl60 ele/guardian and lvl20 necro 70g Ranger/Mesmer/Thief full exotic + ascended trinkets, backpack on Mesmer, 30globs in bank Fractal...
[Selling] ANY LEGENDARY WEAPON
06/06/2014 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 12 Replies
add me on skype : panzer2345 My main account is on ********* and epicnpc so if you need to see my feedback add me up.. Price will varry depending on legendary. Name your reasonable price im able to craft it thanks. :)
[Selling] Legendary Weapon
05/20/2014 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Hello , I would like to sell the Legendary Weapon Eternity/Twilight or sunrise . depends on what you want i can do in 3 days. Please drop me an offer and your skype name. Since i don't have rep here.I used to do the virtual game cards trading on neoseeker forum. So if you need ref i can give you my ID there. we will be using middleman for safe transfer . Will be using paypal for the payment with gift payment options and you will have to send me the email about payment authority to my email...
Looking for Legendary Weapon
02/01/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, I want to buy a legendary weapon. My favorites: -Sunrise -Kudzu -Darkness -Bolt