Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Legendary Weapon

Discussion on Legendary Weapon within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Legendary Weapon

Hello ,

I would like to sell the Legendary Weapon Eternity/Twilight or sunrise . depends on what you want i can do in 3 days. Please drop me an offer and your skype name. Since i don't have rep here.I used to do the virtual game cards trading on neoseeker forum. So if you need ref i can give you my ID there. we will be using middleman for safe transfer .
Will be using paypal for the payment with gift payment options and you will have to send me the email about payment authority to my email using your paypal email. ( can talk about this in skype).
Will share the middleman fees.

Forgot to mention . I m on US server.

Tags
eternity, sunrise, twilight

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ANY LEGENDARY WEAPON
06/06/2014 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 12 Replies
add me on skype : panzer2345 My main account is on ********* and epicnpc so if you need to see my feedback add me up.. Price will varry depending on legendary. Name your reasonable price im able to craft it thanks. :)
WTS Legendary weapon of your choise
03/30/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 4 Replies
i got everything needed to craft 1x legendery and its up for sale (Updated 2013-03-27) note that Ethernety is not a option add me to skype : rrconn187
[HOW-TO] Legendary weapon preview
02/24/2013 - GW2 Guides & Strategies - 17 Replies
Hi Leute, hab heute beim Stöbern in nem anderen Board die Chat-tags der Legendary Waffen gefunden, und dachte die will vielleicht einer haben. Einfach den entsprechenden Code in den Chat schreiben und absenden, und schon könnt ihr einen Rechtsklick drauf machen und Vorschau drücken. =) English: Hey guys just found this legendary weapon chat tags in another board and want to share them with you. Just type them into the chat and you can rightclick+preview the weapons =) Frostfang...
[WTB] Legendary Weapon
02/16/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 3 Replies
Hi, im looking for twlight,sunrise or bitfrost. I pay via Blacklion Trading Company or PSC. Best regards _________________________________________________ __
Looking for Legendary Weapon
02/01/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, I want to buy a legendary weapon. My favorites: -Sunrise -Kudzu -Darkness -Bolt