Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Legendary Weapon

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Legendary Weapon

Hello ,

I would like to sell the Legendary Weapon Eternity/Twilight or sunrise . depends on what you want i can do in 3 days. Please drop me an offer and your skype name. Since i don't have rep here.I used to do the virtual game cards trading on neoseeker forum. So if you need ref i can give you my ID there. we will be using middleman for safe transfer .
Will be using paypal for the payment with gift payment options and you will have to send me the email about payment authority to my email using your paypal email. ( can talk about this in skype).
Will share the middleman fees.

Forgot to mention . I m on US server.

Tags
eternity, sunrise, twilight

« 1330 Golds for you ! Sale or trade | WTT GW2 ACCOUNT »

Similar Threads
[Selling] ANY LEGENDARY WEAPON
06/06/2014 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 12 Replies
add me on skype : panzer2345 My main account is on ********* and epicnpc so if you need to see my feedback add me up.. Price will varry depending on legendary. Name your reasonable price im able to craft it thanks. :)
WTS Legendary weapon of your choise
03/30/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 4 Replies
i got everything needed to craft 1x legendery and its up for sale (Updated 2013-03-27) note that Ethernety is not a option add me to skype : rrconn187
[HOW-TO] Legendary weapon preview
02/24/2013 - GW2 Guides & Strategies - 17 Replies
Hi Leute, hab heute beim Stöbern in nem anderen Board die Chat-tags der Legendary Waffen gefunden, und dachte die will vielleicht einer haben. Einfach den entsprechenden Code in den Chat schreiben und absenden, und schon könnt ihr einen...
[WTB] Legendary Weapon
02/16/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 3 Replies
Hi, im looking for twlight,sunrise or bitfrost. I pay via Blacklion Trading Company or PSC. Best regards ___________________________________________________
Looking for Legendary Weapon
02/01/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, I want to buy a legendary weapon. My favorites: -Sunrise -Kudzu -Darkness -Bolt