hmmm, you may have rep on ******* but ppl that trade here, need trust ppl from here. Just saying, anyway GL. If you get over 20 succesful sales, i will buy 2 legies :P
hmmm, you may have rep on ******* but ppl that trade here, need trust ppl from here. Just saying, anyway GL. If you get over 20 succesful sales, i will buy 2 legies :P
I just done trading The dreamer lately on Epic and ownedcor E.
i just update my thread here. I created my account here since last year last year but you know, I focused on epic and ********* cause there are much costumers there for our service.
ok let me know if you needed i might able to craft or buy it.
yeah thats why i need you to trust me im am sure i can provide your needs just to supply me some money. have the matts and everthing. once youve done buying at me surely i will supply you again. but lets talk about the pricing first. cant go cheap, fair price.
This seller is nice, if u want to buy sth he let to negotiate with himself, Im thinking about to buy a legendary from him and I think, that I won't regret that I buy sth from him.
WTS Legendary weapon of your choise 03/30/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 4 Replies i got everything needed to craft 1x legendery and its up for sale (Updated 2013-03-27)
note that Ethernety is not a option
add me to skype : rrconn187
[HOW-TO] Legendary weapon preview 02/24/2013 - GW2 Guides & Strategies - 17 Replies Hi Leute, hab heute beim Stöbern in nem anderen Board die Chat-tags der Legendary Waffen gefunden, und dachte die will vielleicht einer haben.
Einfach den entsprechenden Code in den Chat schreiben und absenden, und schon könnt ihr einen Rechtsklick drauf machen und Vorschau drücken. =)
English:
Hey guys just found this legendary weapon chat tags in another board and want to share them with you. Just type them into the chat and you can rightclick+preview the weapons =)
Frostfang...
[WTB] Legendary Weapon 02/16/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 3 Replies Hi,
im looking for twlight,sunrise or bitfrost.
I pay via Blacklion Trading Company or PSC.
Best regards
_________________________________________________ __
Looking for Legendary Weapon 02/01/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 2 Replies Hi,
I want to buy a legendary weapon.
My favorites:
-Sunrise
-Kudzu
-Darkness
-Bolt
[WTS] I craft for you (Legendary Weapon) 09/07/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies Hey guys I craft for you the Hallowed Set!
Every Weapon you want, just add me:
WiLLEmDaF0E#2702
Price for each Weapon
Exquisite Essence: 120
Iridescent Tear: 30
Fiery Brimstone: 2
Tome of Secrets: 11