@Sir.MAKIM43...Thanks for reply..But Can you help me..to make GCSD for THGC please. if it possible...I will waiting as long as you can....love you all Sir.Makim43
I have barely enough time to work on these regions, and as for THGC I need to write down from scratch. Sorry but I cannot do that.
What I'll suggest is do it the old-fashioned way: replace edited kom files.
@qwertyomg123
I'm working on that, but it's taking longer than I thought. I'm taking a long time figuring out file names for the new dungeons, and unlike SD hack I need to edit file one by one, which is a pain.
It should be complete by next Friday at its earliest.
Hey Makim43
( Since you dislike being called sir )
Can you make the dungeon hack again? The one who skips the dungeon and goes fast to the boss?
I have some crests to do xD Thanks.
[RELEASE] NAGC SD hack working as of 17/6/10 06/17/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies before i start, i would like to say its leeched from another site, and i just help to spread the hack.
so lets get started.
1. open the hack.
2. click on set timer below. (change the timer to the number of seconds it takes the login screen to appear. I RECOMMAND 80 SECONDS)
3. click browse to choose your grandchase folder. (Expample: D:/Grandchase)
4. tick the bypass patcher.
5. click activate hack + run. wait until the countdown reaches 0 and click OK
6. AFTER LOGGING IN click the...
[RELEASE] NAGC/GCPH SD HACK + MORE 3/30 - 4/10 03/31/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies NAGC/GCPH HACKS
Link: GCHack.rar
INCLUDES:
-SD Hack for all dungeons, including Xenia dungeons.
-Fast 2nd job (Gaikoz runs)
-Fast Amy
-Freezes time at 3 minutes (So it remains undetected.)
-Item hack (No limit)
[RELEASE]SOULIMPERFECT GC PH NAGC XGC SD HACK 02/14/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 12 Replies GRAND CHASE TRAINER/HACK PATCHER
UPDATED
THIS IS FOR FEBRUARY 16,2010
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/980/guidej.png
UPDATES:
- Boss Hack -
- Xenia's Stage Hack -