I'm getting an error massage when trying to activate the hack, It gives me this error after timer gets to 0 don't know what to do..
it says" Can't create file that already exists"
and when i click details it gives me this..
"See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.
************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.IOException: Cannot create a file when that file already exists.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError()
at System.IO.File.Move(String sourceFileName, String destFileName)
at GCHaxSD.Form1.RunTimer2_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndPr oc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.
When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.
"
Im getting the same exact error and i uninstalled framework and re installed it but still got the error @__@
I also tried to do that error with framework Faq thing, where you close all GC related stuff, then open only gc close it then open hack then close it then open hack again then run it, but still didn't work. Don't really know what else i can do.
I think i figured out the problem.
Well first of all i cant do any dungeons. I's giving me the same asian language massage and kicks me out; Its the same massage as the one you receive if yo don't press "press this after you log in" button...
I think i figured out the problem.
Well first of all i cant do any dungeons. I's giving me the same asian language massage and kicks me out; Its the same massage as the one you receive if yo don't press "press this after you log in" button...
Are you still getting that error? If not how did you fix it.
I'm currently adding some lines to the source to make it absolutely foolproof such as automated repair for those who didn't press "press this after you log in" button after logging in.
Be reminded that it will never work on THGC, KRGC and IPUGC, and doesn't work on IDGC w/o bypass hack, which I'm adding onto the new version right now.
Always check that you have enough rights on your account and the program itself, and that the timer doesn't reach 0 during loading screen. It'll give you some ****.
Btw, today is June 4th, not 3rd. I released the final version at 3rd, and no, GG didn't patch after that.
@senelclark101
I cannot test any region other than NAGC, so I use other players' reports. It'll be better if you try it yourself.
[RELEASE] NAGC SD hack working as of 17/6/10 06/17/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies before i start, i would like to say its leeched from another site, and i just help to spread the hack.
so lets get started.
1. open the hack.
2. click on set timer below. (change the timer to the number of seconds it takes the login screen to appear. I RECOMMAND 80 SECONDS)
3. click browse to choose your grandchase folder. (Expample: D:/Grandchase)
4. tick the bypass patcher.
5. click activate hack + run. wait until the countdown reaches 0 and click OK
6. AFTER LOGGING IN click the...
[RELEASE] NAGC/GCPH SD HACK + MORE 3/30 - 4/10 03/31/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies NAGC/GCPH HACKS
Link: GCHack.rar
INCLUDES:
-SD Hack for all dungeons, including Xenia dungeons.
-Fast 2nd job (Gaikoz runs)
-Fast Amy
-Freezes time at 3 minutes (So it remains undetected.)
-Item hack (No limit)
[RELEASE]SOULIMPERFECT GC PH NAGC XGC SD HACK 02/14/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 12 Replies GRAND CHASE TRAINER/HACK PATCHER
UPDATED
THIS IS FOR FEBRUARY 16,2010
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/980/guidej.png
UPDATES:
- Boss Hack -
- Xenia's Stage Hack -