Wow, does no one actually read previous posts. ITS UNDERGOING MAITENANCE! Jeez people, get some common sence. Read previous posts, check the website before being stupid here. ***. Right after I posted above too.
ok ok ...pipe down..i edited my last one...sheesh..hotheaded are we?...
erm do you all have any problems when unzipping the file? cause when i download the file is corrupted and cant be unzipped.......help would be appreciated
Just be patient. Im sure new hacks will be up soon. They usually do. For now, just play legitly. As for the 50 pvp wins, I feel your pain. I used my laptop to kill my other account over and over and got it that way. Im not a huge PvP'er, so I wanted it over fast.
Anyways, I hope GC gets all fixed up, and there are new hacks sometime in the next week. If not, I'm sure most of the more mature people here will survive.
Lol if your not a pvper then why you use hacks? doing dungeons is a pain i just want more charcters and jobs for pvp
[RELEASE] NAGC SD hack working as of 17/6/10 06/17/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies before i start, i would like to say its leeched from another site, and i just help to spread the hack.
so lets get started.
1. open the hack.
2. click on set timer below. (change the timer to the number of seconds it takes the login screen to appear. I RECOMMAND 80 SECONDS)
3. click browse to choose your grandchase folder. (Expample: D:/Grandchase)
4. tick the bypass patcher.
5. click activate hack + run. wait until the countdown reaches 0 and click OK
6. AFTER LOGGING IN click the...
[RELEASE] NAGC/GCPH SD HACK + MORE 3/30 - 4/10 03/31/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies NAGC/GCPH HACKS
Link: GCHack.rar
INCLUDES:
-SD Hack for all dungeons, including Xenia dungeons.
-Fast 2nd job (Gaikoz runs)
-Fast Amy
-Freezes time at 3 minutes (So it remains undetected.)
-Item hack (No limit)
[RELEASE]SOULIMPERFECT GC PH NAGC XGC SD HACK 02/14/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 12 Replies GRAND CHASE TRAINER/HACK PATCHER
UPDATED
THIS IS FOR FEBRUARY 16,2010
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/980/guidej.png
UPDATES:
- Boss Hack -
- Xenia's Stage Hack -