Yes Sir Makim~ Is Amazing
But will you read the Title? IS currently work only for NAGC
Sir Makim Posted that When his Exam are done and he is Updating his Hack He MIGHT MAKE IT WORK FOR OTHER REGION.Here is his Quoted Message:
Quote:
Originally Posted by makim43
Hi, I`m alive, and I`m still studying for final, as it is in just a few days.
As I mentioned before, I`ll update this after the end of April. I might use the new .net Framework 4 that`s released about a week ago with Studio 2010, though I doubt it.
I`ll soon request for title change, as I`m trying to make this work in most regions.
So please wait Passiantly until he does so and stop spamming this Thread.
Sir Makim,
It seems that both my friend and I both are having trouble with the downloads.
The downloads for the SD seem to have ceased.
When i click on the link, it sends me to the main mediafire page and says,
would you like to upload a file now?!
And if you would so kindly...
Can you re-upload the hack. Please? =D
Since a lots of ppl have been complaining that the download link does not work i have decided to Upload the files at Multiupload, SendSpace and Mediafire so that they can have use the hack too and stop spamming this thread
Note: I do not Know if i'm Allowed to do this so if i'm not MOD plz delete this Post.
Here is The Download LInk
Here is a Virus Scan of the file In case you guys think i modified it and add keylogger etc..
Well, yeah. This is SD hack for NAGC, but it'll possibly work on other regions as well. Please don't complain if it doesn't work on a region other than NAGC.
I posted in a new thread because this is a different type of hack from what is in the sticky, and I personally don't want this to be stickied.
Version 0.5
mediafire:
sendspace:
Last update: March 24th
Version 0.5
- Removed timer
- Fixed thanatos
0. Grand Chase (NAGC perferred. Other regions might not work.)
1. this post
2. brain
3. .NET framework 3.5 SP1:
4. Runtime Files (Only install one of two):
0. Download and install NET framework and runtime files.
1. Download the archive
2. unzip where you want
3. Double click GCHaxSD.exe
4. Choose the folder where GC is installed.
- if you already unzipped the hack inside the folder where GC is installed, then you can simply check the checkbox.
5. Activate Hack + RUN = duh, Remove hack = duh, Close this... = duh, Run Patcher = Runs grandchase.exe WITHOUT hack
6. After clicking Activate Hack + RUN, message box will show that timer will run, close it.
7. Timer on the application will run, and at the same time the game will run
8. Highlight your game window, NOT application window. If you don't, then please don't complain if game window closes after seeing logo.
9. After you see log-in screen, DON'T LOGIN, and wait for the timer to reach 0. You can highlight your application now.
10. After timer reaches 0, it'll show a message box that hack has been successfully activated. Close the message box.
11. Now log-in, and enjoy the hack.
* If you log-in before timer reaches 0, then GC will close with an error. * * Don't close this program while GC is running. * * In case of Vista or Windows 7, make sure you're running as administrator. If it doesn't work then use XP compatibility. *
Q: "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135)" or "This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling application may fix this problem." or "The system cannot execute the specified program." error
A: Install .NET Framework and runtime files (yes, install both). The link is just up there.
Q: Hack doesn't work!
A1: Make sure you followed the instructions first exactly as it is. Follow the instructions one more time and see if the reproduce the problem. If you do not state that you followed instructions, then I'm not going to provide help.
Q: When I run hack, it seems to run, but it eventually shows an error with framework!
A: Follow this instruction:
1. Close everything related to GC (hack, GC, etc.)
2. Run GC, without any hack
3. Close GC after getting to log-in screen
4. Open hack, then close hack without doing anything
5. Open hack again, then run GC with hack.
Q: It has some other error!! (The program doesn't open, game doesn't open, gives error, BSOD)
A: Please state your OS including whether it is x86 or x64, and Error Message in this thread, or PM me (as long as you don't spam). I think x64 might have compatibility issues.
Q: Does this work on non-NAGC?
A: You need to test it yourself.
Q: How come it doesn't drop some items?
A: Sometimes it's compatibility problem with some clients and this hack, also even if I was able to modify and fix it I wouldn't, there's no point in discouraging ppl from using dungeon hack.
Q: Are you planning on combining this hack with any modification in dungeons?
A: No.
Credit goes to:
Grand Chase Hackers Club - always
Sir Brian~ - for original SD idea
angelofleon - for convincing me. I'd like to give a personal apology to him as well for deliberately giving him a pretty hard time so that he would give up. If he did give up then I wouldn't have uploaded this.
Announcement: To all GCPH Player Please Stop Spamming This Thread.. This Thread is originally made for the NAGC...
Ok guys... i see that some of you still cant download it..
Here are 2 DL links:
and
Please stop spamming if it works on GCPH,BR etc.
Its working only for NAGC. Sir Makims Hax , this one: is for all regions, just search in the setting the region u play.
Ok guys... i see that some of you still cant download it..
Here are 2 DL links:
and
Please stop spamming if it works on GCPH,BR etc.
Its working only for NAGC. Sir Makims Hax , this one: is for all regions, just search in the setting the region u play.
AngelOfLeon~
For the megaupload it isn't working and the other one it came up to ****, when i clicked them.
[RELEASE] NAGC SD hack working as of 17/6/10 06/17/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies before i start, i would like to say its leeched from another site, and i just help to spread the hack.
so lets get started.
1. open the hack.
2. click on set timer below. (change the timer to the number of seconds it takes the login screen to appear. I RECOMMAND 80 SECONDS)
3. click browse to choose your grandchase folder. (Expample: D:/Grandchase)
4. tick the bypass patcher.
5. click activate hack + run. wait until the countdown reaches 0 and click OK
6. AFTER LOGGING IN click the...
[RELEASE] NAGC/GCPH SD HACK + MORE 3/30 - 4/10 03/31/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies NAGC/GCPH HACKS
Link: GCHack.rar
INCLUDES:
-SD Hack for all dungeons, including Xenia dungeons.
-Fast 2nd job (Gaikoz runs)
-Fast Amy
-Freezes time at 3 minutes (So it remains undetected.)
-Item hack (No limit)
[RELEASE]SOULIMPERFECT GC PH NAGC XGC SD HACK 02/14/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 12 Replies GRAND CHASE TRAINER/HACK PATCHER
UPDATED
THIS IS FOR FEBRUARY 16,2010
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/980/guidej.png
UPDATES:
- Boss Hack -
- Xenia's Stage Hack -