well, we just have to wait for makim or noein, (or even soulimperfect) for them to have time to work on a new hack, but as for us users, its sad to say but we have no choice but to wait for them (really sad thought).
@ravenuzuki
The hack doesn't work anymore and makim probably won't make a new one for a while. As much as I want to hack myself, we can do nothing but wait. I tryed tutorials, but they all difficult. I would make one myself otherwise x'D
@busemand
SD means Sudden Death. Everytime you enter a stage in Dungeons, monsters will automatically die and you'll get the xp from them.
@ravenuzuki
The hack doesn't work anymore and makim probably won't make a new one for a while. As much as I want to hack myself, we can do nothing but wait. I tryed tutorials, but they all difficult. I would make one myself otherwise x'D
@busemand
SD means Sudden Death. Everytime you enter a stage in Dungeons, monsters will automatically die and you'll get the xp from them.
Wrong,The Hack Does still work they have not edited anything this time so the hack is 100% functional I tested it all of 5 minutes ago,if it isn't working for you then thats user error not the hack.
@ravenuzuki
Run GC normally then exit then reopen the hack,that should do the trick.
[RELEASE] NAGC SD hack working as of 17/6/10 06/17/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies before i start, i would like to say its leeched from another site, and i just help to spread the hack.
so lets get started.
1. open the hack.
2. click on set timer below. (change the timer to the number of seconds it takes the login screen to appear. I RECOMMAND 80 SECONDS)
3. click browse to choose your grandchase folder. (Expample: D:/Grandchase)
4. tick the bypass patcher.
5. click activate hack + run. wait until the countdown reaches 0 and click OK
6. AFTER LOGGING IN click the...
[RELEASE] NAGC/GCPH SD HACK + MORE 3/30 - 4/10 03/31/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies NAGC/GCPH HACKS
Link: GCHack.rar
INCLUDES:
-SD Hack for all dungeons, including Xenia dungeons.
-Fast 2nd job (Gaikoz runs)
-Fast Amy
-Freezes time at 3 minutes (So it remains undetected.)
-Item hack (No limit)
[RELEASE]SOULIMPERFECT GC PH NAGC XGC SD HACK 02/14/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 12 Replies GRAND CHASE TRAINER/HACK PATCHER
UPDATED
THIS IS FOR FEBRUARY 16,2010
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/980/guidej.png
UPDATES:
- Boss Hack -
- Xenia's Stage Hack -