Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hero Online Hellfire Bot

Discussion on Hero Online Hellfire Bot within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old 08/17/2015, 11:13   #166

elite*gold: 0
the new version is still bugged it wont target other mobs still using v2 xD ^^
Old 08/18/2015, 13:29   #167

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfire View Post
the new version is still bugged it wont target other mobs still using v2 xD ^^
I'll go back thru the code and check again. Try looking on the Skills menu and seeing if the Attack option is checked and that you have at least 1 skill checked.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/18/2015, 15:49   #168

yeah ofc i i did it
ITs always unchecks itself, so there are no skills checked.
Old 08/19/2015, 00:25   #169

Quote:
yeah ofc i i did it
The attack box does not control the skill list. If you have no skills (besides Normal) in the list, try going into the CHARS folder and deleting the INI and SKILLS files for that char and restarting the bot. The bot will rebuild the list according to what skills you have on the skillbar. If you still don't see them, try clicking on Normal. This will tell the bot to refresh the list. This will only update the list of what skills you have available. To use them, you must click on them in the list and check them.

When the bot is running, it will auto-check the attack option, and when it is not running it will auto-uncheck it. This is to prevent your char from using buffs while in a safe zone. Now try it with the target checked, and at least one skill checked, and move out of the safe zone.

I am making progress on the buff issues. Currently, I have the monk def buff (lvl 10) and Tracker/Ranger def buf working, still have to solve the rest of the Hunter Skills. Then, I can start adding in the Healer, Warrior and Assassin skills

Quote:
yeah ofc i i did it
Ok, I think I have figured out what is going on with your problem with it not targeting.

Let me make a couple guesses, see if I'm right:
First, you open the Hunting aid screen and set your pots up.
Then you check the Attack range. <Where the problem comes from>
And, finally you start the bot and it does not target anything. Right?

Solution: (its a quirk of the Hunting aid)
As long as you are free-range hunting (Attack range NOT checked), the bot will target and hunt fine. If you check Attack Range, you MUST start, then stop, the bot once so the Hunting Aid will set your middle point in memory. After that, the bot hunts fine and stays within the specified area.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/19/2015, 14:10   #170

Working after this ty for Info.
Old 08/19/2015, 21:07   #171

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chami93 View Post
Working after this ty for Info.
I was out hunting on a noob char on a horse when I noticed that was happening. A lvl 3 char against a big black boar (lvl 7) and she just sat there on the horse. so I got looking. When I was hunting the pups, it worked but not at the boars. The only thing diff was the attack range being checked.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/21/2015, 19:45   #172

May I ask how do I turn off auto attack? By the way thanks for sharing that awesome bot with us, you're doing great job!
Old 08/21/2015, 20:02   #173

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLittleThing View Post
May I ask how do I turn off auto attack? By the way thanks for sharing that awesome bot with us, you're doing great job!
Instead of using the default "Hunting", try selecting "War" and then uncheck all skills. You can still have the pet out and hunting without the player auto-attacking (Good for pet training)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/23/2015, 16:27   #174

BUENAS TARDES EN ESTA VERSION LA 4 NO SE ABRE EL PANEL PARA SELECCIONAR LAS HABILIDADES COMO EN EL 3 Y LA 2 EN NINGUN WINDOWS SOLO EL BOTON DE OOF Y ONN EN EL MEDIO DE LA PANTALLA
Old 08/23/2015, 22:17   #175

Quote:
Originally Posted by exsodias1 View Post
BUENAS TARDES EN ESTA VERSION LA 4 NO SE ABRE EL PANEL PARA SELECCIONAR LAS HABILIDADES COMO EN EL 3 Y LA 2 EN NINGUN WINDOWS SOLO EL BOTON DE OOF Y ONN EN EL MEDIO DE LA PANTALLA
That is a very helpful and productive contribution to this thread.
Neither is this so sorry for the spam.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2015, 05:02   #176

Quote:
Originally Posted by exsodias1 View Post
Try moving the Hero client around the screen a little. Hint: English is preferred, but shouting is not (Inglés se prefiere, pero no es gritando)
Old 08/25/2015, 12:23   #177

I leveled all my character with Hellfire its amazing! Great Work as always from karraksc!
Old 08/25/2015, 16:09   #178

Great bot. Only issue I have is when running in VMware Player 11, it has flickering issues which causes lag/fps drop. Havent found a way around this yet...
Old 08/26/2015, 08:58   #179

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowbowbow View Post
Great bot. Only issue I have is when running in VMware Player 11, it has flickering issues which causes lag/fps drop. Havent found a way around this yet...
Set it up, start the bot running, then minimize it. I have the same issue with Workstation and have narrowed the problem down to the directx9 driver. Also, set the graphics to min to get more speed out of it. Flickers, but works.
Old 08/26/2015, 23:59   #180

Yeah, I've set all graphics on low but the flicker still causes a lag. The alternative solution for me was to install hero on Virtualbox, run the bot on that and it's not as laggy BUT the bot GUI dissapears, and the only way around that was to drag a windows box or folder "behind" the active screen of hero so it shows up and I can click it that way.

I might try and experiment with different vmware's to see if the flickering goes away completely.

Thanks a lot!

Tags
hellfire, hero online, mjsbots