Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Exploit] Rest while in combat

Discussion on [Exploit] Rest while in combat within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Exploit] Rest while in combat

Hey all, here comes another AoC exploit !

Since last patch, the rest ability is bugged, and you can use it in combat. If you get hit it will end though. But I found it very usefull with my PoM !

For example while soloing the bosses in the Sanctum, (quite long fights) when you're OOM, you can just trigger your AoE knockback and click rest immediately after.
You'll be full mana again when boss/mob are coming back !

I just read the new eploit about the boss in Eiglophan moutains (unending spawn of 54 lvl mobs by a boss) and I'm pretty sure it will be quite usefull in this situation too !

Enjoy, it will be most certainly fixed very soon

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Guild Vault Exploit/Gpromote Exploit (working on 3.0.3 servers)
01/12/2009 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 1 Replies
Credits go to powerget23 from MM0wned tested and confirmed, have fun XD
Hero Online (Mount and Combat Pet Exploit)
01/06/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
Original by: Nefertiti a little bit edited by Ic3Demon OK first off will be the 2 pet bug. #1 Have a combat pet in your inventory along with a mont class #2 Put one pet into the pet slot
Always have rest exp exploit
09/25/2006 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
Around thunderbluff, there is a group of harpies which is very close to the base of the plateau which Thunderbluff is on. The trick is that the resting exp bonus from thunderbluff extends to this camp. Normally, when you accumulate the resting exp bonus you get double exp for each kill untill that bonus runs out, but because you are constantly under the influence of the exp bonus you will always get double exp for each kill! This camp should take you from around level 8 or so to around...
Charge in combat (Warrior pvp exploit)
08/26/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 10 Replies
/script local i; CastShapeshiftForm(1); CastSpellByName("BloodRage"); CastSpellByName("Charge"); for i = 0,15 do if ( GetPlayerBuffTexture(i) == "Interface\\Icons\ \Ability_Racial_BloodRage") then CancelPlayerBuff(i); end; This is a repost from the blizzard warrior forum, apparently canceling bloodrage takes you out of combat for a second in which you can recharge. PVP only exploit apparently. It was confirmed by several people on the site, here?s what they said. ############## ...