Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 16:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

12sky private server is up

Closed Thread

Old   #91

elite*gold: 0
well it's currently being tested by 5 gm's and each gm brought 5 friends, they will test it for 17 days so i guess "late september" will be open for everybody, closed beta would mean available for all i think.

Old   #92

can i join! send me a email or add me to msn!!

Old   #93

supposedly 30 people are testing this PS. Nobody is friends with anybody testing the server? How come there is not 1 ss of this guys "success" What will be the URL for this website hosting the game? I'm very curious. Don't want to get my hopes up! Just sounds like ah bunch of bullshite. If I was testing a ps, I would be sure to tell my people on the forums how its going.. There has to be people we "know" that is testing this... if its true.
Old   #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureZiro View Post
lol yeah, and also remember that no1 made an account yet, since it's only some ppl selected to test lmao so... ur post kinda... /fail?
There was another forum with the same topic (here: ) some of you probably know, and YES you had to send your desirable account info for the new ts1.
If you like to believe it's two separate persons and get in this fishy thing, go ahead. I just thought I warn everyone not to jump in this before you think twice, but I should have known I'll just get a "you /fail".
At the end it's you choice.

Old   #95

that forum is down for days and days and days, and ppl actually tested it and came up with good replies on it lol. this is a separate thing, altho this can be a bunch of BS or not, ppl did not have to send in info to create an account, since there's only a few accounts created atm for the ppl testing it in GM CB phase.
Old   #96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daskine View Post
supposedly 30 people are testing this PS. Nobody is friends with anybody testing the server? How come there is not 1 ss of this guys "success" What will be the URL for this website hosting the game? I'm very curious. Don't want to get my hopes up! Just sounds like ah bunch of bullshite. If I was testing a ps, I would be sure to tell my people on the forums how its going.. There has to be people we "know" that is testing this... if its true.
I think exactly like you, i would like to see not just an "Update" but also SS's of such accomplishment but hey.. if we don't get them all we can do is wait lol
Old   #97

I just hope GMs won't pick sides and wont kill everyone coz that would ruin the game..but i doubt they will,im looking forward =)
Old   #98

Yup still no gm commands great hey everyone u can tthank whoever decides to keep them secret for making you wait
Old   #99

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOneAnd0nly View Post
Yup still no gm commands great hey everyone u can tthank whoever decides to keep them secret for making you wait
someone posted them 2 days ago.....lol READ!!
Old   #100

hellz yeah

very excited about this, and I am not by myself lol all my old Sky people are in. We would like to know how to get in on this
Old   #101

grrrr nice 1 man. so i hope u do it )))
let me know when ur server is public.
searching for month games like ts1 i love it.

HURRY heheheheh^^
Old   #102

Claps*

Very interested in this. Keep us updated.
Old   #103

so when we can play this???
Old   #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPKx View Post
so when we can play this???
it was written, read more carefully^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrm2010 View Post
I estimate the time for public closed beta to be around late September.
Old   #105

Well by the looks of this.. u better have a really BIG server to hold us all online jrm xDD

Closed Thread