Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 15:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

12sky private server is up

Closed Thread

Old   #106

elite*gold: 0
lol,stupid question,where we must register if want play ts1,sorry for that but i realy dont know.and ty

Old   #107

Quote:
Originally Posted by mekto666 View Post
lol,stupid question,where we must register if want play ts1,sorry for that but i realy dont know.and ty
you cant register anywhere now. you have to wait for the launch of the website, when the game will be released. Late setembre. Just read the first post of this thread for more info.

But my doubt, if its Closed Beta, only a few ppl will have the right to play, and when Open Beta will come, all of us will have the chance to play it. But, like MAYN's 12sky2 did, Closed Beta were only for few lucky bastards. (i was one of them ^^) so, will we have keys to get to play the closed beta (limited ones) or will not be a closed beta, but an Open Beta?

Old   #108

sincerely 17 days in this "GM Closed Beta" it's enough to fix bugs etc ( that's what i think at least)
And also, jrm said that before all this, he had his server up and running with some friends.
Old   #109

sweetness but i think the community in this 12sky should get together and discuss some things so we dnt **** up like the last TS lol i mean can we dnt need inflation and all that **** so can we all get together and like put price caps on stuff? or do something to not mess up the economy this time around >.>??

Old   #110

I tottaly agree with you. Thats why the site and forum Launching would be awesome! :/
Old   #111

hmm..somethings need to be established as in wat all maps will be available before we can decide on prices. theres alot of factors that go into deciding on a markets prices so we all have to see the drop rate of things before even beginning to plan it ou t
Old   #112

thats also true, but as you can see, on the first post, the drop rates will be pretty high.
Old   #113

compared to which 12 sky? we have no idea of the rates on the other servers cause they arent spelled out for us. well at least i dont lol.
Old   #114

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrm2010 View Post
The drop rate will be 15x through the entire game.
That's were i read the info
Old   #115

im aware of wat he said but yu do kno all drop rates in all the servers were different and encoded with in the servers data
Old   #116

Well i guess that in what all u guys said we need "more info" on this server so we can discuss other matters on it. and us TurtLeh said the launching of the forum/website before CB would be good for such a thing.
Old   #117

I hope elites will still be very hard to get..not like in TS2,and yeshh..av and heo FTW! <3 =D
Old   #118

vote NO to campers!!
Old   #119

I can't wait for this server! This is going to be AWESOME! Too bad I'm too late to apply for GM on it though.
Old   #120

*** bless you!

Closed Thread