Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 10:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

12sky private server is up

Closed Thread

Old   #841

elite*gold: 0
I n the words or Portugas .D.Ace and Jonny Torch aka Human Torch......*drum roll*
FLAME ON!!!
and i my words.......if u cant stop em from fighting watch and laugh

Old   #842

you cannot say someone to get a life via internet. call me at xxxx.***.*** and say i am no lifer. lol

Old   #843

>.> all of you annoy me, i don't **** ride. i merely show gratitude, and respect. Things half of you nitwits don't have. i could care less if he flamed Eu players, i could care less if he flamed america. As long as the game comes up i could care less if half of you committ suicide trying to wait. If you want me to be fruity ill stomp skittles up your azzes.
Old   #844

Here is a short video were i test fujin 3rd skill. thx to sema for translating skills to english.

Thanks
3 Users
Old   #845

saluege u pwn!
Old   #846

lookin good kev. On another note if anyone will notice how much is wrong in this video? the monsters lift when attacked and their spawn points are broken. No shots toward yu i know its early in the process for yu and im sure yur gonna fix it. Now the only reason i brought this up is because i believe this is why jrm hasnt posted a video yet because hes trying to make sure everything is working as well as it was when we were all playing it from aeria games. Just a thought.
Old   #847

well we just have to wait till jrm's video date arrives. nobody complain when he says his pc died or something.
Old   #848

he probably will say. i was on vacation and i didn't paid the host. althrough he deleted server files from server and i forgot my stick with server files in hawai, soz i had to re-install windows
Old   #849

well I got all yalls beat..... I play the korean version! although if jrm goes through with this I will be playing this one. but if he doesnt oh well. If any one else here play's the Korean version hit me up. Im on the first server (most busiest) and Im fujin. my IGN Flapjack90.
respond to this and tell me you ign.
Old   #850

i kant w8 until it komes out.... this game got me hella addicted i tried to quit it but i kouldnt + other games were boring
Old   #851

ddd

thack up
Old   #852

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeboy90 View Post
well I got all yalls beat..... I play the korean version! although if jrm goes through with this I will be playing this one. but if he doesnt oh well. If any one else here play's the Korean version hit me up. Im on the first server (most busiest) and Im fujin. my IGN Flapjack90.
respond to this and tell me you ign.
What level are you? I played on the most populated server, after hit level 20, it told me to a get security card <.<
Old   #853

yes soz your account is not fully activated.
Old   #854

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akioz View Post
What level are you? I played on the most populated server, after hit level 20, it told me to a get security card <.<
Hey please help me i want to play the korean version but
1 - i dont know where to download the client
2 - i dont know korean so i cant make an account
PLEASE help me i really miss 12sky. =(((
my Ymsn is - crazy_roller_dmx help me plz
Old   #855

By the sounds of it this server will be ****** anyway, judging by the majority that posted... Not sure I can be bothered with a server full of kids whinging about anything and everything.

But hi, Wiz, Rob, Illy and Eri.

Closed Thread