Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 19:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

12sky private server is up

Closed Thread

Old   #436

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax312 View Post
sere guans had it

erigeron did u know smth about 12sky nangins maps? u might know smth
I know nothing about the maps... & Serenity Guans never had IT?...

Old   #437

i thought for sure serenity guans had IT cuz they didnt' show at ANYTHING the fujins and jins were doing...not even the stragglers so i assumed they weren't allowed because of the IT...im not 100% sure though, but yea guys keep me updated on the servers, first one up (assuming the first one up will be a good server that u dont have to donate to be able to do anything decent) will undoubtedly be the most popular...im assuming ofcourse

Old   #438

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsuki View Post
Ok. So I read and i see that alot of this argueing is about the 4th faction Nangin, if there is a 4th faction or not or w/e. To let u all know that there will be no 4th faction in this server that Fanatik and his team is working on. Why do u think that 12sky 2 failed? It failed cuz of many reasons but one of them were because of the 4th faction which completely pointless.

So please stop asking about this 4th faction or what so ever cuz there will be no 4th faction. And if InsaneZ really is working on a server , he wont have a 4th faction either , neither will jrm it's all bunch of bullshit. 12sky is about 3 factions fighting against eachother and that's it, no need for some stupid nangins. So just have some freaken patient and this server will be up in not time. Their progress on that server is faster then jrm or InsaneZ so to all retarded in this thread please stfu.
12 sky 2 failed because they litterally changed EVERYTHING from 12 sky 1. 12 sky 1 was near perfect and 12 sky 2 was just such a diff exp that no 12 sky 1 vets like it period. the 4th faction exists in 12 sky 1 if the ppl opening this new server yu talking about had programing skills they would know this well known fact. also he said LATE september like jesus just wait to see if it opens instead of starting paranoia about how it wont open.
Old   #439

Just to take away any myths about hidden programming of nangin within ts1.
All the maps of ts1 (AGE and ts1jp) are placed inside the C:\TwelveSky\G03_GDATA\D07_GWORLD folder, maps are not located anywhere else inside the client. So I just tested every single one of them. The number range from Z001 to Z0142. However the vast majority of numbers just contain minimaps, that are faction specific for other maps.
I checked all maps of ts1 using AGE's ts2 server, simply by replacing ts2 files with old ts1 files.
Example: Gocheon (guan 2nd map) loaded into Kailan city in ts2
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Doing this for all maps, I found no maps indicating presence of any "hidden" maps, except 1. Z140-Z142 all contain the same map, which i dont know, unless I have a bad memory. It looks like this:
For a complete overview of all maps and corresponding files:
There is a total of 59maps present in the client, no more.

btw, the same goes for gear, there is no gear set and character animations present for a 4th faction.
A few special pieces are there, like the nangin hat, but thats just a gm thing, and got little to nothing to do with nangin itself.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #440

That's cool Maigh overlapping TS1 & TS2 lol!
Don't care about if TS1 has 4th faction or not, just keep it like AGE version, no adds or removes of stuffs.

To all other hater / waiter - Wait ffs till the end of september. Stop posting nonese, we don't care! Good for us if Jrm really have, too bad for us if he lie. Simple as that <3
Old   #441

last is colgu lol
Old   #442

Hello there...
If any1 can give me a Taiwan or Paran account...thats gonna be good because we can make a emulator and then PLOP!! private up
because the client 5.01 have a error in the launcher
the launcher dont load!! "-.- error 3221225477 ( i memorized it -.-)
And with the aeria/taiwan/paran client we cant conect into the servers
We are trying to fix the conection issue atm...
Old   #443

Quote:
last is colgu lol
lol, you're right. Now I see it. And it was also missing in the list so that makes sense. It seems bigger, then i remember it though.
Old   #444

but robsus, the truth is that nangins were created for ts1 lol , you know that electro dropped it right?, and other versions didn't bought it. so only test server of alt1 have it : fantatik : ask zetsuki i think he had, if no ill look in my post to see what guy got and taiwan or paran acc
Old   #445

lol all i know, is this best be legit lol
Old   #446

Quote:
but robsus, the truth is that nangins were created for ts1 lol , you know that electro dropped it right?, and other versions didn't bought it. so only test server of alt1 have it : fantatik : ask zetsuki i think he had, if no ill look in my post to see what guy got and taiwan or paran acc
I dont doubt that originally ts2 was meant as an expansion of ts1. But what Im trying to say is, it never got integrated into ts1. There is just no sign within the client (AGE or jp one, idk about paran) of any 4th faction.
Old   #447

no , nangins we're created in 7.01 version , which mean 12sky , they made nangins in 12sky, but seeing no customer get this , they created 12sky2
Old   #448

Quote:
no , nangins we're created in 7.01 version , which mean 12sky , they made nangins in 12sky, but seeing no customer get this , they created 12sky2
ts1 jp is v.7.01, but there is no nangin data there.
However you can be right, as ts1 = ts2, its the same graphical engine. They could have designed it for ts1, but only applied to ts2. Therefore nothing was added contentwise to ts1, even at v.7.01
Old   #449

prolly. as i can say you still have jp client? if yes try to see if u got new zones
Old   #450

actually fanatik , intensive training it`s been activated once , on the Vengeance server for the guans.And if u think a lil bit his supositions arn`t bullshits.He`s kinda right. xD

Closed Thread