Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 15:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Staying safe using cheats?

Discussion on Staying safe using cheats? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Staying safe using cheats?

Are there any ways to stay more safe when using paid cheats? I'm talking about staying safe from viruses, malware etc. It just seems like a huge risk to be using cheats.
Old 06/27/2022, 21:32   #2
eager to elevate

Received Thanks: 2,739
Use a second bootable windows partition where you only use cheats and games and no personal files etc.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/28/2022, 02:01   #3

Use a VM (Virutal Maschine) where you only use the cheats and no personal documents
Old 07/07/2022, 08:48   #4

HAHAHHAHA
Old 07/13/2022, 17:38   #5

elite*gold: 20
As others mentioned above, you can use different win partitions and separate your personal files from cheats.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Staying Connected
10/16/2012 - DarkOrbit - 11 Replies
Anyone know a way to prevent your ship from being disconnected while you're offline 'n cloaked they wanna share in PM? :D
Nevermind staying on naga
02/17/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
Want to buy rupees or high lvl pet have 50 usd via paypal pm me pet type lvl and price or price and how many rupees this is on naga server
Bot staying idle- not attacking
02/10/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
I have just installed the latest agbot and the install was fine. I am having some issues with the settings tho. On my first try i managed the bot to attack the mobs in the hunting area and it was picking up everything. The attack was very slow tho, it was attacking after 20-30seconds and staying idle. After playing around and selecting different settings trying to make the config better, mainly for the bot to attack faster i think i messed it up. Now the bot will not attack anything and will...
SRO: Staying Focused
12/10/2008 - Silkroad Online - 24 Replies
Well, I love SRO, but the truth is, I hardly have enough patience to get to lvl 10 without getting bored. What are some tricks I can use to stay focused, have fun, and to reach the ultimate goal of level 90? I know some of you probably have the same problem as me, so I want to hear what you all do to keep on trucking! Thanks!
Staying connected
04/05/2008 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
Hi, I have problems staying connected while i'm AFK (i.e. training at dummies) or simply not doing anything. I get booted out to the login screen after being AFK for awhile everytime. Anyone has tips on how to fix this? Thanks