Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 18:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Staying connected

Discussion on Staying connected within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Staying connected

Hi,

I have problems staying connected while i'm AFK (i.e. training at dummies) or simply not doing anything. I get booted out to the login screen after being AFK for awhile everytime. Anyone has tips on how to fix this?

Thanks
Old 04/05/2008, 13:08   #2

elite*gold: 20
What error do you get? Or they just simply quit?
Old 04/05/2008, 16:52   #3

elite*gold: 0
Go to desktop, right click -> preferences(settings)-> desktop task-> untick "Move to login screen after reactivating" (should be similar text, sry i dont have english windows)
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ALWAYS NOT CONNECTED
08/04/2010 - Ragnarok Online - 3 Replies
MY BOT ALWAYS NOT CONNECT EVEN I TRY MANY TIMES AND ALSO HOW MANY IS THE MAXIMUM BOT I CAN RUN IM USING LAPTOP...... I WISH SOMEONE CAN HELP ME THANKS..
[Looking for Help]Already connected...
03/03/2010 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
I have bought some things using web mall and now when i try to reconnect it says that the account is already logged in and i should try again after 5 minuts... I know that i must stay 20 mins logged out when i buy from web mall... but now I'm logged off since like 2 hours...
Nevermind staying on naga
02/17/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
Want to buy rupees or high lvl pet have 50 usd via paypal pm me pet type lvl and price or price and how many rupees this is on naga server
Bot staying idle- not attacking
02/10/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
I have just installed the latest agbot and the install was fine. I am having some issues with the settings tho. On my first try i managed the bot to attack the mobs in the hunting area and it was picking up everything. The attack was very slow tho, it was attacking after 20-30seconds and staying idle. After playing around and selecting different settings trying to make the config better, mainly for the bot to attack faster i think i messed it up. Now the bot will not attack anything and will...
SRO: Staying Focused
12/10/2008 - Silkroad Online - 24 Replies
Well, I love SRO, but the truth is, I hardly have enough patience to get to lvl 10 without getting bored. What are some tricks I can use to stay focused, have fun, and to reach the ultimate goal of level 90? I know some of you probably have the same problem as me, so I want to hear what you all do to keep on trucking! Thanks!