Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 18:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bot staying idle- not attacking

Discussion on Bot staying idle- not attacking within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bot staying idle- not attacking

I have just installed the latest agbot and the install was fine. I am having some issues with the settings tho. On my first try i managed the bot to attack the mobs in the hunting area and it was picking up everything. The attack was very slow tho, it was attacking after 20-30seconds and staying idle. After playing around and selecting different settings trying to make the config better, mainly for the bot to attack faster i think i messed it up. Now the bot will not attack anything and will not pick up anything, it will not even attack when its being attacked. Can anyone help me? maybe with some tutorial or anything like that?
Old 02/10/2009, 01:16   #2

Post your system specs and let us know if you are using vista
Old 02/10/2009, 06:48   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtaplaya22 View Post
Post your system specs and let us know if you are using vista
I am dual booting Vista and Windows 7 beta. Sro is in windows 7 partition.
Quad Core Q9450
4GB RAM
1TB HDD
Nvidia GTX 260

Since my last post i have figured out the issue and have corrected it but i have come across some other issues. As i said on my previous post i am using the latest agbot. Sometimes when my char goes to the hunting area after a while of fighting the mobs HP tab does not show on the screen. It shows on the bot in the background but not on the screen. Whenever this happens the inventory goes in stealth mode. What i mean by that is that whatever it is being picked up, any equipment does not show in the ingame inventory. If i restart the game, the items show, if i die and respawn in town the items show as well but not when fighting.

Also, the bot is not able to use all the skills available, this is another issue. Anytime i add a buff on the list nothing happens, if i remove the buff the bot will start attacking with the 2 remaining attacks. This maybe because i dont have it setup correctly but not sure. So what do i need to do so i can setup more than 3 attacks, right now im using only 2 skills and no buffs, i need to be able to cast the buffs, any ideas?

Also for some reason if my char is on a horse in town and i use a simple walk script, he will get off the horse and start walking, at this point if i summon a horse the char will continue the walking script. But why does it get off the horse ?

Might have to do with Windows 7 beta but i doubt that is the case, i didnt get any errors whatsoever on the sro install or the agbot install. The only issues im having is with the config and what i said above with the invetory and the horse. Might be my limited knowledge of setting up the config so if you have any suggestions please let me know.

By the way, today was my first day using this bot, its a great piece of software, it helps me a lot and by that i dont mean ingame, but in real life, i actually had time to do some studying for school today