Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 14:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What do you guys think of ArtificialAiming hacks?

Discussion on What do you guys think of ArtificialAiming hacks? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What do you guys think of ArtificialAiming hacks?

I'm planning to buy their master package which costs 150 euro for 1 year, it has hacks for pubg, rust, r6s, squad, bfv, but I've heard a lot of bad stuff from them and a lot of bad reviews. Do you guys have any first hand experience? Thanks
Old 01/23/2019, 07:41   #2

This is quite good that one can have all such which is needed to play as you think.
I confused how you will going to manages such stuff at a time.
Old 01/31/2019, 01:04   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by stripends View Post
I'm planning to buy their master package which costs 150 euro for 1 year, it has hacks for pubg, rust, r6s, squad, bfv, but I've heard a lot of bad stuff from them and a lot of bad reviews. Do you guys have any first hand experience? Thanks
They are fine if they abide by their rules (quite strict).

Personally I've been around 2 - 3 times on 1 year Master sub and their cheat is top-notch, quick updates and work as described... There may not be much game specific hack (like in CSGO there might not be ingame radarhack but there is standalone radar which you can overlay on top of ingame radar). I highly recommend them if you speak fluent english and have confident in your reading skills (because you really should read the rules... they won't give you much of chances to redeem yourself...)

Also never buy master sub for 1 game...
Old 02/06/2019, 09:29   #4

Hi Warrezzz, do you have any contact like ArtificialAiming who hacks mmorpg games like RanOnline,Ragnarok,Cabal,RFOnline and likes ? any reply will be appreciated. Thanks !