Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 12:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What do you guys think of artificialaiming?

Discussion on What do you guys think of artificialaiming? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What do you guys think of artificialaiming?

I'm planning to buy their master package which costs 150 euro for 1 year, it has hacks for pubg, rust, r6s, squad, bfv, but I've heard a lot of bad stuff from them and a lot of bad reviews. Do you guys have any first hand experience?
Old 01/17/2019, 00:43   #2

elite*gold: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by stripends View Post
I'm planning to buy their master package which costs 150 euro for 1 year, it has hacks for pubg, rust, r6s, squad, bfv, but I've heard a lot of bad stuff from them and a lot of bad reviews. Do you guys have any first hand experience?
There is no legit provider on this planet which will sell you working/undetected hacks for PUBG,RUST,R6S,SQUAD,BF5 in ONE package for just 150€ a year.

No.legit.provider.ever.

Believe me
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/18/2019, 23:19   #3

They dont sell pubg hack. Check each hacks if they are updated or not
Old 01/19/2019, 22:03   #4

elite*gold: 15283
The Black Market: 313/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by stripends View Post
You can find Cheating for a year for 150 EUR.. nothing wrong with that.

But - PUBG / RB6s is BattlEye - which means constant updating needed - which means you will find nothing for under 75 EUR monthly like that.

And that isnt reliable that much either. So if you want a really good stable project you prolly have to spent more.
Old 01/21/2019, 09:17   #5

What about systemcheats and aimjunkies?
Old 07/08/2019, 03:39   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by slide9595 View Post
I've been a customer for more than 9 years.

Software is user friendly, immediately updated once a game-patch is out, good moderation of the forums and excellent cheats who do not get detected!

Almost all reviews below are from people who hate cheating and who have never used the cheatengine :-)

User friendly? Wrong and the forums are a nightmare to navigate for new people. They have user provided tech-support to help you because no mod there will ever, ever help you. I know I helped people all the time in TS. They are the most toxic bunch of children and treat customers like utter dog ****.
Undetected is also not true. They sell it detected or not. Absolute worst staff in any cheat community hands down. They all have a terrible rep on HF and people generally hate them. Only 2 other cheats are close Iwantcheats and another exit scam here on these forums that is allowed to be a sticky.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/12/2019, 08:31   #7

elite*gold: 162
No support at all, cheats get detected 24/7, really wouldn't recommend AA at all to be honest, even if you don't care about being banned.
Old 09/16/2019, 17:15   #8

I think this very interesting.
Old 11/13/2020, 06:49   #9

elite*gold: 1337
Quote:
Originally Posted by UPOG View Post
User friendly? Wrong and the forums are a nightmare to navigate for new people. They have user provided tech-support to help you because no mod there will ever, ever help you. I know I helped people all the time in TS. They are the most toxic bunch of children and treat customers like utter dog ****.
Undetected is also not true. They sell it detected or not. Absolute worst staff in any cheat community hands down. They all have a terrible rep on HF and people generally hate them. Only 2 other cheats are close Iwantcheats and another exit scam here on these forums that is allowed to be a sticky.
Whats HF?
Old 11/17/2020, 20:44   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillygooes View Post
Whats HF?
a forum pretty large can't link it here though.
Old 11/17/2020, 20:49   #11

elite*gold: 2
Never had issues with their cheats nor got detections
Old 11/22/2020, 23:47   #12

ok

Its okay
Old 11/23/2020, 13:01   #13

I was a long time user (talking several years) and they used to make good products. But they cant beat EAC or BE. Their cheats work but are constantly detected so yea its a big scam. What’s hilarious is if you point it out to them that their stuff is detected they go full **** mode. I dont get it. Their staff is really bad. And no system cheats and aim junkies are even worse for detections.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/11/2020, 12:15   #14

Cheating is not good

I would say instead of cheating spend some time and learn the game . If you aren't able to play too good that's fine eventually you will learn but like this, you will not be able to get anything just a title of cheater, and also people will abuse you to ruin their games though
Old 12/15/2020, 06:31   #15

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shell © View Post
There is no legit provider on this planet which will sell you working/undetected hacks for PUBG,RUST,R6S,SQUAD,BF5 in ONE package for just 150€ a year.

No.legit.provider.ever.

Believe me
imagine saying aa isnt legit lmao.