Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust
You last visited: Today at 00:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What do you guys think of ArtificialAiming?

Discussion on What do you guys think of ArtificialAiming? within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What do you guys think of ArtificialAiming?

I'm planning to buy their master package which costs 150 euro for 1 year, it has hacks for pubg, rust, r6s, squad, bfv, but I've heard a lot of bad stuff from them and a lot of bad reviews. Do you guys have any first hand experience?
Old 01/15/2019, 09:47   #2

I used them for about 4 months. Their cheats are pretty basic and rather confusing to begin with, but they're ok(ish).
The staff like to deny that their cheats are detected, so good luck convincing them otherwise.
They're pretty trigger happy with the ban hammer, so glhf with that too.
Overall, they're a pretty meh cheat provider, but their cheats work occasionally, and as long as you "Use the search feature to find that question because it's already been asked." you'll probably be fine.
glhf with them if you decide to buy from them.
Old 01/15/2019, 16:28   #3

Hi there I also used them for like a few months in rust played 600hours without a ban but in august i got banned and i didnt touch the game since then. as mrcow911 stateddont ask simple questions in the forum the staff will get mad. but afaik the rust cheat is detected atm and i dont think they plan on supporting rust in the future
Old 01/15/2019, 18:46   #4

elite*gold: 203
You wont have any problems with cheats for games that are known for basically not giving a ****** about cheater, but when it comes to ones like Rust, PUBG & R6 its a dead end. The reason they pop up when you are searching for stuff is simply because they are already so big, their retarded community will talk you down when asking about stuff like detection status, if not you are already banned and your thread is deleted without a word.
Their income does not come from offering cheats in games that work against them.
Old 01/16/2019, 05:51   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by stripends View Post
I'm planning to buy their master package which costs 150 euro for 1 year, it has hacks for pubg, rust, r6s, squad, bfv, but I've heard a lot of bad stuff from them and a lot of bad reviews. Do you guys have any first hand experience?
It does not have a cheat for PUBG and R6S.
Check the status page for information
i've been a artificialaiming member for 4 years now and no problems yet
Old 01/16/2019, 22:03   #6

They're ******* **** and you should stay away from them, detected since August but they wont admit that. Also doobs there is a total sociopath
Old 01/17/2019, 12:42   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surklesaft View Post
They're ******* **** and you should stay away from them, detected since August but they wont admit that.
Rust is no longer officially supported at AA and on Status "Use at own Risk" for more than a year.

Also we require people to be able to read. But looking at this thread and especially your post I believe even this requirement is way too high.
Old 01/18/2019, 09:16   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvidenceAA View Post
Rust is no longer officially supported at AA and on Status "Use at own Risk" for more than a year.

Also we require people to be able to read. But looking at this thread and especially your post I believe even this requirement is way too high.
Lol I can easily say looking at this reply that the customer service will be awful, what a condescending tone
Old 01/18/2019, 09:28   #9

Quote:
Lol I can easily say looking at this reply that the customer service will be awful, what a condescending tone
So you expect me to kiss his *** when he's insulting us? Yeah, right.. that makes sense. /irony

If someone has an attitude on our forums or towards staffs/mods/testers or even VIPs he's being dealt with, simple as that.

Good luck searching for another provider.
Old 01/19/2019, 02:37   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvidenceAA View Post
So you expect me to kiss his *** when he's insulting us? Yeah, right.. that makes sense. /irony

If someone has an attitude on our forums or towards staffs/mods/testers or even VIPs he's being dealt with, simple as that.

Good luck searching for another provider.
I've just always found it funny none you will admit when your ***** detected, kinda pathetic lmao.
Old 01/19/2019, 12:08   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xryuhpvp View Post
I've just always found it funny none you will admit when your ***** detected, kinda pathetic lmao.
And still you had two accounts registered on our site.
Old 01/19/2019, 19:40   #12

Basically all of their BattlEye hacks and most of their EAC cheats are detected/down.
Old 01/21/2019, 09:17   #13

What about systemcheats and aimjunkies?
Old 01/27/2019, 14:58   #14

Quote:
What about systemcheats and aimjunkies?
im using aimjunkies for Ring of Elysium (also EAC protected) and they are undetected since 2 months now. sadly they dont offer rust hacks.
Old 01/27/2019, 21:45   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goliatack008 View Post
im using aimjunkies for Ring of Elysium (also EAC protected) and they are undetected since 2 months now. sadly they dont offer rust hacks.
ring of elysium uses tencent protect not EAC LOL