Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 11:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Easy To Make/modify Ranged Combat Macro

Discussion on Easy To Make/modify Ranged Combat Macro within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
funzt super, perfekt für newbies

######

This is my first macro, but its easy to use and easy to add stuff. For it to work for me, i made 2 macros that worked for eachother. The first macro will be named "goodstuff" and the next one will be named "afkranged". The command line for goodsuff goes

Code:
/attack;
/(add any special you want);
/loot all;
/harvest (bone hide meat);
/macro goodstuff;
Don't worry about the fact that it doesn't target, that's for the next macro. For afkranged,

Code:
/ui action cycleTargetOutward;
/macro goodstuff;
/pause 30
/sit
/pause 20
/stand
/macro afkranged
This macro sits down so u can heal, you can also get rid of that if u can heal. Just find a spot with a lot of mobs and activate the macro, since it allows time for you to heal you can do harder mobs than most macros. You can also change the times if you find that your killing faster than that (my guy sucks). Note that you don't need any skills bar space for this macro to work. Hope this macro helps you

edit: folgendes macro benutze ich atm:

goodstuff:

Code:
/attack;
/loot all;
/harvest meat;
/macro goodstuff;
afkranged:

Code:
/macro goodstuff;
/pause 30
/bactashot
/pause 20
/macro afkranged
Old 07/23/2005, 22:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by Lowfyr@Jul 23 2005, 16:36
funzt super, perfekt für newbies

######

This is my first macro, but its easy to use and easy to add stuff. For it to work for me, i made 2 macros that worked for eachother. The first macro will be named "goodstuff" and the next one will be named "afkranged". The command line for goodsuff goes

Code:
/attack;
/(add any special you want);
/loot all;
/harvest (bone hide meat);
/macro goodstuff;
Don't worry about the fact that it doesn't target, that's for the next macro. For afkranged,

Code:
/macro goodstuff;
/pause 30;
/sit;
/pause 20;
/stand;
/macro afkranged;
This macro sits down so u can heal, you can also get rid of that if u can heal. Just find a spot with a lot of mobs and activate the macro, since it allows time for you to heal you can do harder mobs than most macros. You can also change the times if you find that your killing faster than that (my guy sucks). Note that you don't need any skills bar space for this macro to work. Hope this macro helps you

edit: folgendes macro benutze ich atm:

goodstuff:

Code:
/attack;
/loot all;
/harvest meat;
/macro goodstuff;
afkranged:

Code:
/macro goodstuff;
/pause 30;
/bactashot;
/pause 20;
/macro afkranged;
da fehlen die ";" ich setz die einfach mal dazu
Old 07/23/2005, 23:53   #3

elite*gold: 20
Hi Lowy!

Da du nicht mehr im game bist ...........

Wie stelle ich das MACRO ab ????????????

Nicht mal reloggen hat geholfen :-)))
Old 07/24/2005, 00:32   #4

elite*gold: 71
Received Thanks: 3,072
mit /dump kannst es abmachen
Old 08/09/2005, 18:03   #5

elite*gold: 0
ich habe würde das allerdings auf mehrere MOBs machen, und das harversten erst auf tote Gegner

in der Art wie:
macro: cycle
Code:
/ui action cycletargetOutward;
/pause 0.1;
/attack;
/pause 0.5;
macro: harv
Code:
/harv (meat bone hide)
/loot all
macro: loot
Code:
/target corpse;
/pause 0.1;
/m harv;
/pause 0.3;

macro: afkranged
Code:
/m cycle;
/m cycle;
/m cycle;
/m cycle;
/m cycle;
/pause 1;
/sit;
/pause 0.1;
/m loot;
/m loot;
/m loot;
/m loot;
/m loot;
/pause 1;
/stand;
/pause 0.5;
/m afkranged;

ja irgendwie so ^^
auszuführen wäre dann /m afkranged

und warum ich das in soviel unterteil habe, ist ganz einfach weil man sich so viel arbeit spart wenn man auch noch mehr afk macros schreibt.