Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Karos Online

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
I didn't understand the gold method , MGS can you explain me for pm ? please

Old   #32

I agree, I been trying to do this gold method. I'm changing values and buying from myself, but A bit of clarity would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Unsung Heroes!

Old   #33

honestly, even i'm a total noob at hacking, yet all i needed was to go through the CE tutorial as a refresher and common sense filled in the gaps. If you're lost at even finding and changing values, there's really not any help i could give besides a step-by-step tutorial with pictures, and i dont encourage laziness (though i did ask for a duper in an earlier post, i regret it, i do my best not to beg/leech)
Old   #34

I wonder does anyone have the BOT yet. This game take forever to lvl up

Big Thank to Atheuz for the exploit .....

Old   #35

Im still curious how you do the repeat quest without moving or killing mobs..

NPC: Panteon

Quest: A new Idea (Repeatable quest)

Quest Item Needed : Three sets of feathers needed to turn in quest.
1. 3 Gold Feathers
2. 3 Yellow Feathers
3. 3 Orange Feathers

I have been notice there are high lvl players stand there doing the quest and im sure they are lvl 30++ cause i see them at higher lvl map and go around pk people.. IF ANYONE KNOW HOW TO DO this QUEST please post it up

THank you so much....
Old   #36

elite*gold: 81
Received Thanks: 2,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGSmaster View Post
honestly, even i'm a total noob at hacking, yet all i needed was to go through the CE tutorial as a refresher and common sense filled in the gaps. If you're lost at even finding and changing values, there's really not any help i could give besides a step-by-step tutorial with pictures, and i dont encourage laziness (though i did ask for a duper in an earlier post, i regret it, i do my best not to beg/leech)
For duping you need to make it a - quantity (If you make it -20, you will receive that amount. Needless to say that you need to have 20 ea of it though), it will give you an exact copy of the item, and the person who bought it gets the original item.
Old   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atheuz View Post
For duping you need to make it a - quantity (If you make it -20, you will receive that amount. Needless to say that you need to have 20 ea of it though), it will give you an exact copy of the item, and the person who bought it gets the original item.
tried it with both trade and a user shop, both times when i close the shop/accept the trade, the item doesnt reappear in my inventory (and obviously as they're bought, they dont get put in my inventory either), i tried both keeping the values negative when i close the shop, and reverting it back to the original 96 after they purchase and then closing, both give unsavory results

i'm doing something wrong, i know it, but i just cant figure out what =_=

EDIT: just a little note, when i change the value negative and save, the value changes to something like 4294967295 and the number disappears on the item quantity, i'm guessing this isnt supposed to happen?
Old   #38

Would be better if no more ppl know the gold-dupping trick... the game is screwd enough as it is than having ppl inflate the prices.. *no i dont know either* i would how ever like to know if there is a speed hack or mayb a quick skill cooldown trick... that and still trying to figure the exp trick *yeah i know but im tired of the abusers who then pk you and laugh because u level legit*
Old   #39

I agree.. Figured out Gold ... Working on others.. I don't play the game but will continue to find new leads in Karos.
Old   #40

elite*gold: 81
Received Thanks: 2,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGSmaster View Post
tried it with both trade and a user shop, both times when i close the shop/accept the trade, the item doesnt reappear in my inventory (and obviously as they're bought, they dont get put in my inventory either), i tried both keeping the values negative when i close the shop, and reverting it back to the original 96 after they purchase and then closing, both give unsavory results

i'm doing something wrong, i know it, but i just cant figure out what =_=

EDIT: just a little note, when i change the value negative and save, the value changes to something like 4294967295 and the number disappears on the item quantity, i'm guessing this isnt supposed to happen?
Thats supposed to be happen (Since the server cannot accept any negative numbers and will automatically convert them to the next positive one), and should stay like that. Dont know what youre missing though.
Old   #41

Ok so like SMG i change it to a negative value (does it matter what negative i change to?) and CE value changes to like 4929470917503975 or whatever then the item quantity disappears in game.
When i sell this to the shop i only get the money equivalent to one item, and my item doesnt stay.
Please point me in the right direction.
Much appreciated xx

Also wondering if it matters what you are selling?
cos lets say i sell 50 health pots to the shop at a negative value of 50.
Is my 2nd char meant to just buy 50 pots from the same store??
x
Old   #42

Please figure this out on your own ... If we post exact
instructions this will ruin in game currency...
Ban hammers will strike and economy will be crushed.
You have the tools you need in this post.

Let's forget about money and try to dupe items or attack speeds.
Old   #43

yeah ive been trying attack speeds -__-
its hard, long and boring

ill try again...

EDIT
ok guys i think i found the correct address
but theres bad news
yes you can attack with the speed of lightening
but
if you attack too fast your hits dont register
umm
so just post here if you want 2 know how

in the mean time ill try and find another address that might help improve this hack

EDIT: well im getting pretty tired so i will leave it for the night
ill tell you how i found it

if you make a knight, you start off with 2 weapons ( 2h sword or a 2h spear)
open up CE, select the AMo.exe process
set your scan type to "value in between"
set your values as
0.8 to 1
and set your value type to "FLOAT"
MAKE sure you have your 2h sword equipped!
scan
then equip your 2h spear
set your scan type to "value decreased"
scan
equip your 2h sword
set your scan type to "value increased"
move around on the map and dont change your weapons!
now set your scan type to "unchanged value"
scan, then scan a few more times(around 5 times) as "unchanged value" because the rest of the float values keep changing so we want to get rid of them.
so by now you should only have a few addresses left
if not then you need to equip your 2h spear, scan decreased value. equip 2h sword, scan increased value ect.
by now you should only have around 2-3 addresses
now if you have your 2h sword equipped the values for the addresses should be something like
if you have your 2h spear equipped your values for your addresses should be something like
now like i said at the start of my comment, you can attack as fast as you want but if you attack too fast, your hits wont register
if you have your 2h sword equipped set your value to 0.9999 ( its a safer value so most of your hits will register)
if you have your 2h spear equipped set your value to 0.8888
and dont forget to freeze the values
enjoy
i hope this helped

ohh just to add
if you decide to make a new character eg archer, i thought she only has one weapon, but i un equipped her bow and i was able to attack with my fists
(fists are faster than the bow so fists = value increased. bow= value decreased)
if you have any questions just post here, ill be keeping and eye out.
and if anyone has figured out a better way then im happy to know how
Thanks
1 User
Old   #44

very nice darklord, got it working first go

Atheuz, i hate to be a bother, but please explain out the duping as much as darklord did, so far none of us have been able to replicate your duplication (lol'd), so i'm thinking it's something you forgot to say. I've been going at it for quite a while now and all to no end

here is my contribution, the sought-after claybeak bug:

1. Accept the quest, must be in a party of 3+
2. Get some of the feathers and drop them all, continue this until the quest log glitches and says 3/3 3/3 0/3 or something like that, even though you have like 4+ of each feather, should only take 1 or 2 drops
3. kill claybeaks until your inventory is full (minus 1 slot so you can get the reward item)
4. abandon and retake the quest to unbug the quest status
5. get an auto-mouse and have it turn in the quest for an hour
6. sometimes you wont be able to retake the quest after turning them in, re logging fixes this

EDIT:
ok, to make this a bit easier on atheuz, tell me what i'm doing wrong instead of posting your step-by-step

I create a shop, put 17 of an item in, scan for exact value "17"
Close shop, open it again and put a different number of items for sale and scan for increased/decreased value by x
Put my item i wanna dupe in, open shop, change value to negative, then purchase

it does NOT give me items back

note that i edit AFTER opening the shop, if i make it - before opening, it says in the log "Cannot open shops in a PK zone" despite being in a safe zone, and i cant open it
Old   #45

do you guys want me to do move speed?
and just a question about the game
should i save my felleta points and put them into pots to make weapons and armor to use?
or should i just use them on my skills?
im only lvl 4

and as for skill cooldown, i believe you have to edit the packets you send, which is beyond my skill level
in some games they do have normal values but when it comes to hex values that is also beyond my skill level.