Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Karos Online

Old   #16

elite*gold: 80
The Black Market: 117/0/3
gibts eine deutsche install.exe für karos??
wenn ja kann mit wer den link schicken??

Old   #17

elite*gold: 0
Right now there's a bug that allows quest items to be gotten infinitely so that you can turn in the quest over and over for massive exp, but i'm still trying to figure out how to do it.

Old   #18

elite*gold: 81
Received Thanks: 2,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGSmaster View Post
Right now there's a bug that allows quest items to be gotten infinitely so that you can turn in the quest over and over for massive exp, but i'm still trying to figure out how to do it.
You can also exploit the shop mechanism to give you how much Carat you want aswell.
Old   #19

And how we do that?

Old   #20

I see an entire guild turning in quest one after another with no farming.

How do you exploit the shop... this would help with trying to figure out the quest, spam turn in. Message me or post in forum please.
Old   #21

yeah i would like to know as well. Would anyone else share what they know about exploit or bot or hack. I see people lvling up so fast, i wonder how they do it.
Old   #22

I been watching a couple guilds...

NPC: Panteon

Quest: A new Idea (Repeatable quest)

Quest Item Needed : Three sets of feathers needed to turn in quest.
1. 3 Gold Feathers
2. 3 Yellow Feathers
3. 3 Orange Feathers

These guilds just stand at quest giver Panteon and repeat quest for hours without moving.
Getting to level 30 within a day.
Old   #23

To exploit the shop you have to just sell something in a negative number and make a second account buy it. For the quest you just need one that doesn't complete with one step and just keep partially finishing, deleting & accepting it, it also allows you to keep doing non-repeatable quests. But its obviously not to Panteon related (Maybe someone released a hook that only works specifically for Panteon). But I don't really wanna play this, only played it for 1 hour after it came out in the open beta.

You can also do mathematic operations on multiple things, such like trading to dupe your items in a desired amount or nagging the fletta NPC into giving you unlimited fletta or skill points to distribute. Upgrading safely is also possible by just moving the equip to a different slot or trading it after you have placed it into the upgrade slot.

I done that stuff with CE, since I didn't wanted to bother with Karos and it's debugger detection faggotry or decrypt/encrypt packets.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #24

so wait a second, what do you mean by "sell something in a negative number", as in the quantity of items, or the price? and how do you get them negative, it wont let me put a - sign in or go any lower than 1

also, if someone could post or PM me an item duper, i'm not a very proficient hacker (only experience is setting up wall hacks for Dekaron in CE), so it would be highly appreciated
Old   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGSmaster View Post
so wait a second, what do you mean by "sell something in a negative number", as in the quantity of items, or the price? and how do you get them negative, it wont let me put a - sign in or go any lower than 1

also, if someone could post or PM me an item duper, i'm not a very proficient hacker (only experience is setting up wall hacks for Dekaron in CE), so it would be highly appreciated
I explained everything you have to know, if you can't figure out how to use CE, WPE, A debugger or ASM you should probably stop attempting. It's not a charity service we run.
Old   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atheuz View Post
I explained everything you have to know, if you can't figure out how to use CE, WPE, A debugger or ASM you should probably stop attempting. It's not a charity service we run.
i didnt say i dont know how to, i'm just not very proficient at it
Old   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by lino20six View Post
I been watching a couple guilds...

NPC: Panteon

Quest: A new Idea (Repeatable quest)

Quest Item Needed : Three sets of feathers needed to turn in quest.
1. 3 Gold Feathers
2. 3 Yellow Feathers
3. 3 Orange Feathers

These guilds just stand at quest giver Panteon and repeat quest for hours without moving.
Getting to level 30 within a day.
Im still dont understand how it work, how can they do it without moving. I try to use CE to make my feather 99 on each all the time but still dont work. Do you know how it work?
Old   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atheuz View Post

You can also do mathematic operations on multiple things, such like trading to dupe your items in a desired amount or nagging the fletta NPC into giving you unlimited fletta or skill points to distribute.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Sorry to ask again, but im not really clear what you mean, nagging the fletta NPC to give unlimited fletta ect. or DUPE

I try test it out on potion, i use CE to make my 5 potion turn into 100 potion. But 100 is just a show the original 5 potion is still there. That mean I do not have permanent 100.
Old   #29

Ok, Atheuz I love you .

First I thought it doesn't work but you must relog after you do it.
The gold hack works, I would rather not give more info than Atheuz did.

He gave more than enough imo.
Old   #30

ok, so i already got your method for gold to work, but i dont understand what you mean by your duping/safely upgrading explanation