Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Karos Online

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by darklordof101 View Post
do you guys want me to do move speed?
and just a question about the game
should i save my felleta points and put them into pots to make weapons and armor to use?
or should i just use them on my skills?
im only lvl 4

and as for skill cooldown, i believe you have to edit the packets you send, which is beyond my skill level
in some games they do have normal values but when it comes to hex values that is also beyond my skill level.
Cooldown is server side. Use a return stone, throw it away, log out, and get back in. Buy a new one, you'll see the cooldown is running on it.

We (we are a hacking team) have teleport and sort of godmode.
If you have a 1-hit kill, dupe method or anything related to dmg modify (not the display) or level hack, we could exchange some infos. Pm me.

NB: noobs, DO NOT even think about pm'ing me to beg for hacks. You'll just waste time that you could use by thinking and searching.

Old   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by H47cH View Post
Cooldown is server side. Use a return stone, throw it away, log out, and get back in. Buy a new one, you'll see the cooldown is running on it.

We (we are a hacking team) have teleport and sort of godmode.
If you have a 1-hit kill, dupe method or anything related to dmg modify (not the display) or level hack, we could exchange some infos. Pm me.

NB: noobs, DO NOT even think about pm'ing me to beg for hacks. You'll just waste time that you could use by thinking and searching.
we are still trying to figure out the dupe method
Atheuz mentioned that its possible
we have the gold dupe but not the item dupe
now that you mention it, ill try the item dupe now.
and if you do ever find any serious hacks dont post them on this thread Pm them

Old   #48

Quote:
we are still trying to figure out the dupe method
Atheuz mentioned that its possible
we have the gold dupe but not the item dupe
now that you mention it, ill try the item dupe now.
and if you do ever find any serious hacks dont post them on this thread Pm them
"Any serious hacks"...
(¬_¬)'
Omg... re-read my post...
Old   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by H47cH View Post
"Any serious hacks"...
(¬_¬)'
Omg... re-read my post...
when i said serious i ment stuff like gold hacks and item dupes
we dont want to completely ruin the game lol
do we ? 0.o
and im sorry but i wasnt referring to you specifically i ment
if Anyone finds any "serious" hacks then they should not post it publicly

and as for this quest bug exploit
how exactly does it work?

Old   #50

Quote:
and as for this quest bug exploit
how exactly does it work?
not quite sure really

after doing the bug several times, sometimes it even stacks while the feathers are at 3/3 3/3 3/3 and the quest is completed

it can be done with any quest, albeit it's a lot more difficult, but overall it just looks like poor coding on their part in the "quest is completed, dont get any more quest items" section. I've already tried skill hacks and the usuals, so far it seems all the important stuff is server-sided, and packet editing isnt much of an option in this game since it automatically d/c's you as soon as you try anything
Old   #51

lol views go from 1400 to 2100 in just a few days...
Thanks
1 User
Old   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by dem0nz View Post
lol views go from 1400 to 2100 in just a few days...

Ive made a bot but it's only pixel based and so it wont work for others as the resolution and colours will be different. Does anyone have a Karos .pak reader? I want to edit creature textures which are in npc.pak to make them a solid colour for pixelbased mouse clicker. I only have tab targetting at the moment (tab targetting range is so fukn small). Also does anyone know how to find the XYZ positions of the player to make a waypoint bot. Ive tried unkown initial and moving to higher ground/lower ground, moving north south, east, west etc to find each one but no luck.
WOW starting off with unknown initial value and trying to work your way down by value increased/decreased
ive been down that road before, it takes for ever and at times youre still left with 1000000 of addresses.
look ill try to help
but i know nothing about making bots
tell me what addresses you want to look for and i will try to find them
im giving you a thank just for trying man

and from what ive heard, pixelbot is the safest bot around to use

and apparently there are azzholes that have been telling people how to do dupes and gold hacks
now the Gm's are aware of it
message from GO_Fenris

Hi.

First off, we'd like to let you know that we already know how the hack is done and we're preparing a situation report to the upper management about it. We have also identified the breaking point at which the carats resulting from this has started to come out en masse, so we have a starting point for when we're gonna start undoing all them. Worst case scenario, we're probably gonna see a rollback from that certain point, but let me stress that this will only be done if all options have been exhausted.

About the claybeak quest, we already received the tool from the devs that will help us identify if a player has exploited it or not. From this, while waiting for the claybeak exploit to be patched, we will start checking those who have been reported as exploiting it and branch out from there. Our proposal is to ban these players but if there are too many that we feel it will affect others to a certain degree, we will just deduct from them the total EXP they got from that quest.

Yes, it's going to take a lot of work but we are determined to do it. The good news is Karos Online hasn't been out that long so it can still be very much contained.

Like always, any lead you guys can tell us does help. Our thanks go to those who have reported these via CS. You've helped us find this out this soon.

Old   #53

Old   #54

I understand how to bug all repeat quests. ALL.
Willing to share knowledge in exchange for money hack =]
Pm me.
Old   #55

GO's definitely arent going to ban the users who did it, unless they have a death-wish for their game; by far, the grand majority of players 25+ have used the bug simply because exp is too ***-**** annoying to earn the legit way and they refuse to fix quest rewards. Personally, i dont mind the rollback, i got level 30 legit in this ball-grinding grindfest of a game, and i'll be happily quitting when they screw up the game the rest of the way. There will always be those pseudo-white-knights who think they're the coolest kid on the block for going on websites like these and reporting them.

On topic, the tiny tab-targeting range sucks really bad, especially since that's usually my main method of playing. I did have the address for FP, but i usually dont save my progress, I'll try to get it for you again when i have lots of FP to work with
Old   #56

you carat hackers are noobs. Hack more plz -_-
Old   #57

Thumbs down

Quote:
Thanks mate. Can you also try get the max/current hp counters for UI as well?
My computer takes like 10 minutes to scan...obviously by then the current hp value has changed. This will help me make memory read auto pot.

The staff have already set a break point to reset the carat gained from this exploit. We don't know the specific date of the breakpoint but anything gained after that date is going to be wiped.
Meaning, stop this all non-sense cheating "NOT HACKing" because it will lead you all to nothing The game still in OBT stage and it will be easy for them to reset the game just to balance the game by eliminating all items and characters related to cheats.

So why im here? Im looking for cheats for FB and i just saw this thread so active with lots of FEELING HACKERS considering that they are nothing but a small time cheater / leacher like me
Old   #58

Quote:
Thanks mate. Can you also try get the max/current hp counters for UI as well?
My computer takes like 10 minutes to scan...obviously by then the current hp value has changed. This will help me make memory read auto pot.
well, you can stop the hp regen by going into combat mode, but yeah, it only takes 20 seconds or less for a scan for me, i'll see if i can find those too

EDIT, i'm unable to log in due to some BS error about "invalid = 'Y'" or something like that, obviously they do plan to kill their own game
Old   #59

im selling stuff at - carats but mi player buys it and the money transfer from 1 to another . can anyone tell me what to do
Old   #60

elite*gold: 360
how are you doing that