Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Leveling areas

Discussion on Leveling areas within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Leveling areas

Just wondering if there's any place to level my APU, I have 93 PSI with imps, so I'm looking for a regeant level area but with safespots. Leveling is really annoying so I'd like to just make it easy, holding down my fire button while watching some TV etc.

Along with this, maybe we can put together a list of leveling areas which have safespots.

WoC caves are good if you have a droner, or a droner on another account to boost whatever you are leveling. I went from about 20 PSI to 70 doing it that way.

TH turrets are good, but an exploit so I can't really support you going there :P

There's a spot in B9 with 3 NPCs, look like Crahn guards, 90/90, 60/60 and 30/30, you can stand behind the barrel as an APU and just blast the **** out of them, XP isn't great though. They won't move from infront of the tent so there's no way for them to hit you.
Old 11/02/2009, 14:35   #2

what about El Farid barreling in queen room? isn`t it good?
Old 11/02/2009, 14:44   #3

Yeah but I mean places with safespots, unless there's a spot in El Farid I've not heard of? Might be me :P If there is then great, I'll go check it out.
Old 11/04/2009, 00:23   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,993
El Farid ist not 100% safe , sometimes scorpions just spawn right behind you while you are afk.

Also its hard to get down there without a PPU
Old 11/04/2009, 17:33   #5

my jewdie sense smells KK staff in this area