Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > MapleStory
You last visited: Today at 12:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Training areas for bot

Discussion on Training areas for bot within the MapleStory forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Training areas for bot

Hey i got a bot from sprite and it basically attacks monsters but standing still. I just want to know some good training areas where u can train wihtout getting hit and good exp. Also can someone tell me about the delay and other functions of the bots sprite posted. THX alot...post asap.... thxxxx
Old 04/05/2008, 17:40   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by msplayer View Post
Hey i got a bot from sprite and it basically attacks monsters but standing still. I just want to know some good training areas where u can train wihtout getting hit and good exp. Also can someone tell me about the delay and other functions of the bots sprite posted. THX alot...post asap.... thxxxx
What is the name of the bot that you are talking about? If you state that then and only then will i be able to help you.
Old 04/05/2008, 23:38   #3

a simple ctrl macro that is not designated to this game would do that. and almost anyone could make one sry no big thing.
Old 04/06/2008, 04:44   #4

No matter what bot it is if you put it on a wall and be sure that the monsters that you are botting at are not able to fly you wont get hit from them as long as you are away from platforms and you can one shot them. You might need Auto pots for that i need to know the name of the bot that you are using. Btw Delay is how many seconds the bot will wait before doing something, For example if you set the delay for an auto talker at 3 than the auto talker will say what ever you want once every 3 seconds.

For more detail please tell me the name of the bot that you are using.
Old 04/06/2008, 20:00   #5

I posted the bots and I don't even know which one he's talking about >.<! Please tell us which one for more help.