Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

easy Faction Points

Discussion on easy Faction Points within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
1. holt euch 2 missions die nah beieinander liegen (ca. 300 m abstand)
2. owned alle mobs von der ersten mission (das lair lasst ihr stehen)
3. rennt zu 2ten mission und macht das gleiche wie bei punkt 2
4. nu rennt ihr wieder zur missi 1
5. mobs sollten jetzt alle respawned sein (wenn nicht dann rennt 400 meter weit weg.. so das ihr die mission nicht mehr auf eurer map ist (strg+m)
6. repeat
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Easy killing people of opposite faction at the ulduar entrance
07/31/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
So recently i found a small bug while running back to my body from a wipe and leaving raid. As you all know when you run back and your not in a raid group you instantly revive and is some occasion there are people on opposite faction that are ready to pounce on your ass. Here is a trick i use to get my revenge and also kill people while they run inside. What you do is run to where the arrow is pointing to going through the wall. http://i28.tinypic.com/30lcj0g.jpg If you did it right...
Using Mind Control to get flight points of the opposite faction
10/14/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 5 Replies
the title says pretty much everything. MC a flightmaster of the opposite faction to get the flightpoint (you'll want to take two priests with you, so each of them can get it) worked for my after spamming right click onto the controlled flight master of course, to fly to a enemy point, you will need a neutral point to start off. for example ratchet -> crossroads also auf deutsch noch mal: mitm priest den greifenmeister mindcontrollen und dann mit dem 2ten char den flugpunkt lernen
Easy Balthazar Faction
09/23/2008 - GW Guides & Templates - 10 Replies
Soloing Faction Be a Ranger/Anything Have a Staff out so u get +10eneregy Have a supeior Wildernes survival rune on ur armor skill Spike Trap Flame Trap Barbed Trap
10k Rebel Faction Points Per Hour!
03/03/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Ok theres always alot of controversy on if the "# per hour" is true or exagerated, so before i get into this i'm going to give you an example, i watched my clock and got exact numbers you can look at to see i'm not exagerating. I started at 9:35am and i had 1579 faction points, I went through the process that i'm about to tell you and checked again while i was letting my health build back up at 9:43 and i had 2970 faction points. I killed the last mob at 9:46 and had 3297. The respawn...