Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 18:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Easy killing people of opposite faction at the ulduar entrance

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Easy killing people of opposite faction at the ulduar entrance

So recently i found a small bug while running back to my body from a wipe and leaving raid. As you all know when you run back and your not in a raid group you instantly revive and is some occasion there are people on opposite faction that are ready to pounce on your ***.

Here is a trick i use to get my revenge and also kill people while they run inside. What you do is run to where the arrow is pointing to going through the wall.

If you did it right which shouldn't be hard even a blind person on auto run can do it. This is how it should look.

I hope you guys like it and enjoy killing tons of people running back from wipes.

edit: on red comment also meant to add after " LOSing you ",if they are out of range as well.

« The GlynFisher | Bloodsail Bucanneers easy REP »

Similar Threads
PvP flagging the opposite faction
10/07/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
I searched and didn't find anything on this. So heres a way you can PvP flag the opposite faction. All you have to do is duel the player and then /forfeit the duel once they start attacking you. The duel will drop and they will continue to attack you and flag themselves so you can kill them. 1. /duel 2. /forfeit 3. /kill
How to see what level players from opposite faction is
08/07/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
Simple trick to see what level a player from opposite faction is. 1. Inpect the target 2. Inspect talent points 3. Calculate hes level Ex: I was on my 31 Ne Hunter when i saw a Ud mage. The mage had 18 points on arcane and 15 on fire 18(arcane points)+15(fire points)+10(the 10 first levels)=Level 43
Say Words/Phrases to Opposite Faction
06/03/2008 - WoW Guides & Templates - 57 Replies
*This is a guide I wrote on how to say certain phrases and words to the opposite faction that will appear in ENGLISH to them. -Orcish to Common (Horde to Alliance) :You type: _______|________:Alliance see's: ................................................................. 101 101.......................................Zug Zug ................................................................. UO UO............................................HA HA...
Ruining the Opposite Faction in Quel'Danas
04/01/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
Okay, so this isn't an exploit. It's still damn funny, and I can't think of a better place to put it. If you go to the Sanctum in Quel'danas, PvP flag yourself and stand on the Blood Elf quest-giver. The resulting action is that most of the opposite faction that try to talk to the Blood Elf will, instead, auto-attack you and be completely screwed over. While their subsequent grief reports will possibly attract a GM, the GM will basically just tell you to move. I estimate that in a...
Kill unflagged opposite faction, in their own terr
10/22/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
If you want to kill unflagged alli in alli territory (or horde in horde territory) you have to be kinda high in engineer (able to make explosive sheep) make a lot of explosive sheep and just send them after the opposite faction. If the person attacks the sheep, they become flagged.