Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

NC HACKPACK

Closed Thread

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
Yes,you should.In fact,i might interest you in something very cool and i believe you and clown should gather to try this out.

http://imgur.com/9XrBc.png

Na,better ignore it.Anyone who get at least a month chemistry class can tell that this ****
will get you killed..so better donīt do it.If you canīt resist,i will delete this link.

And YOU Mr.MonkeyMagic,or should i say teh Cl0wn,are just pathetic.You just come here to hype thathackpack,get yourself a ****** nose for shittalking,talk about moral..trow around with pre 1945 stuff,get banned and come back while using a new nick AND blame others for BAN EVADING.I mean,seriously,how screwed up is that.

Do you run around the streets and go "haha,you fool breath air" on other people?

Man,this whole forumz turned into a ******* flamewar.Let me point out the reason for this:

This was wrong,matter of fact.Her pack wasnt as close as good.I told her that..then bricks where be shat.All the creepy Kids came out and was all like "hurr durr,donīt you say anything against her,hurr".You guys have serious issues...
I posted after that,i donīt support people who $ell this stuff,thats against the "rules" if there are any,its just wrong.

Guess a not named female busy singing and recording videos
"Lean like a Tripple Cheese" on youtube maybe close,who the *bleep* knows...yes this was me trying to make a joke.Now throw rocks and bring it on in a fair 3vs1,"west of the european union"style.

Old   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by CassandraComplex View Post
And YOU Mr.MonkeyMagic,or should i say teh Cl0wn,are just pathetic.You just come here to hype that failpack,get yourself a ****** nose for shittalking,get banned and come back while using a new nick AND blame others for BAN EVADING.I mean,seriously,how screwed up is that.
now i said about neocron not here didnt i? obviosuly someone needs some glasses once again and cassandra talking about ****** noses i'd love you to try that irl, but i know you wont your just a keyboard warrior as 90% of the people here are.
also fyi i havnt hyped nothing up it's you who is hypeing it up since you need to reply to everysingle post on this thread
as i said before stop post count boosting. so yet again get your facts right and learn to read before you atempt another post because your posts are quite boring now as they repeat the same thing over and over every time, "blah blah hype the hack pack thread so i can boost my post count because im cool like that"
and also research your nc history cowd got 6 accounts banned within 5 months due to he gave himself away too obviously.
also if im pathetic that leads to quite a long chain of what you are since you have to spam post to everything, infact your worse than pathetic your an atention seeker, as i said before you where one of the first to thank kiara for the hack pack posting so i still find your theory quite amuseing
and also YOU ARE the soul reason this thread became a flame war so really theres nothing else to say qq wah wah. done.

"waits for another one of cassandra's posts"

Old   #48

well i am not gonna get involed in this flame war i would jus like to add a comment

thanx to kira for releasin the fusion hack pack i am still using it and mostly works
i say mostly as i do not use all of it just a bit here and there.
also thanx to Slice as he made the porta Geo i am using.

as to anything els posted was a waste of my time reading it when the post
was origonaly about viruses in the hack pack.....

take care guys an thanx to Kira an Slice
Old   #49

yes sir you are pathetic because you cant resist trying to pull out your "try that in reallife" thing because you get served in an onlineforum but okay i might just ignore that like you ignore silly things like dots aka fullstops but thats cool because i will do the same and everyone is happy *breath*

i reply to every single post because i have open questions and no bigmouth like you and kiara can answer me about any of em which leads to my thought that the person who was releasing this ubarpack didnt know that much about it anyways
also i keep asking about the ubar 5k ress/constglove which wont do anything and was really and totally failproof tested with an 5 slot tss if you can recall the originalpost from your little lady
finally i want like some others here a proof for that totally working instacavekill poizonbarrel which is also totally working and tested but cant get proven because the hardware just broke in the final moment and someone here cant get it to work again *ba dum tschk*

so what exactly is 90% fake here its the pack which was for sale or the pack containing a lot of baloney and bonkers i honestly doubt that the fusion pack would win here but hey its just me and my opionion i mean im here a long time but if anyone here just registered and trys to talk smack and thinks he is totally right and i am the one who has to leave im okay with that

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Old   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by CassandraComplex View Post
yes sir you are pathetic because you cant resist trying to pull out your "try that in reallife" thing because you get served in an onlineforum but okay i might just ignore that like you ignore silly things like dots aka fullstops but thats cool because i will do the same and everyone is happy *breath*

i reply to every single post because i have open questions and no bigmouth like you and kiara can answer me about any of em which leads to my thought that the person who was releasing this ubarpack didnt know that much about it anyways
also i keep asking about the ubar 5k ress/constglove which wont do anything and was really and totally failproof tested with an 5 slot tss if you can recall the originalpost from your little lady
finally i want like some others here a proof for that totally working instacavekill poizonbarrel which is also totally working and tested but cant get proven because the hardware just broke in the final moment and someone here cant get it to work again *ba dum tschk*

so what exactly is 90% fake here its the pack which was for sale or the pack containing a lot of baloney and bonkers i honestly doubt that the fusion pack would win here but hey its just me and my opionion i mean im here a long time but if anyone here just registered and trys to talk smack and thinks he is totally right and i am the one who has to leave im okay with that

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
wow your dumb maybe go back to school learn something once in a while? your the reason this is a flame fest your the reason this even got started your the reason that there are replys to this thread still
maybe its me but i do think your a little slow in the head, now the real life thing is funny simply because even if i came to you, you wouldnt show up, thus making you a keyboard warrior and if i had a big mouth then you are a fog horn, if you dont know what fog horn is look it up maybe its a hard word for you to understand, also fyi you are dumb.
if there isnt any proof being shown even the most simple of people would get it by now that it was fake even i know that and i have no care for this hackpack only true skill is required, yet you where one of the first to thank for this hack pack and one of the first to ask how to use the instant hack on windows vista, you also thanked me and kiara for me helping you and kiara as releaseing this hack pack
now another fact is proof, no one cares your e peen is beyond a joke and i doubt anyone cares what you think, yes everyone has an opinion, but not everyone has to care for your opinion now as a simple word is required here i think the word slow would fit perfect.
also once again about join date none cares on that also, you could be the worlds most logical person and yet have only joined a day ago, once again self ignorance shines for you.
as i'll repeat one more time, if there is no proof being show a simple person would understand that its even fake maybe a little brain power should go into your thoughts? also that hack pack isnt pabz, that one is cowdblud/kabal/naga71 if you notice by his xfire name and the name that its been put into are also the same. simple things that require little effort are often over looked. its not dificult for many but for you maybe.

anyways im done its like talking to a brick wall with you.
Old   #51

elite*gold: 1
STOP FLAMING !!

i close this thread

Closed Thread