Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 04:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Operation 7 Model Recognition

Discussion on Operation 7 Model Recognition within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 81
Received Thanks: 2,239
Operation 7 Model Recognition

close this **** already

Old 09/26/2009, 18:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
is this work in op7 philipines?
Old 10/10/2009, 13:50   #3

elite*gold: 0
Code for what?
Visual Basic 6?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
AHK Image Recognition
07/02/2011 - Mabinogi - 20 Replies
Hey guys, I've got most of my metallurgy bot done, but Qilla beach is just too spammy with hard black and hard whites to get it to work without a lot of false positives. If you've played with metallurgy much you know that making the sites ctrl-clickable breaks the game, so that's out. I've been playing around with the illumination mod in MAMP but I can't get ANYTHING in AHK's imagelib to work while that's on regardless of when I take the screenshot and what filter I put on. What gives, and...
Operation 7
04/16/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
Hey e*pvpers, ich habe mir gestern das Spiel "Operation 7" gedownloaded und finde es eigentlich ganz gut. Doch auf manchem maps wie dieses Training da stürzt Operation 7 ab und da kommt so ein report error oder so. Kann mir jemand helfen wie ich das "vernichte" :D? Einpaar Informationen: Betriebssystem: Windows 7 64-Bit Mainboard: Gigabyte GA-P55-UD6 Grafikkarte: ATI Radeon HD 5850 Prozessor: Intel Core I7 Arbeitsspeicher: Etwas mit 4 GB ^^
OPERATION 7
08/03/2009 - S4 League - 4 Replies
HALLO, Ich weiß das ist das falsche thema hier aber es ist sehr dringend Ich habe mir vorkurzem ein Sniper geholt und will aber wieder meine Standart waffe wieder was muss ich tun? ne neue kaufen? oder gibs meine alte noch irgendwo
mob death recognition
07/22/2009 - Kal Online - 7 Replies
hi... for beheadable monsters i get the state packet when they die... 0x3d and the state is 0x08-it detecs the death of beheadable mobs but...how do i detect unbeheadable mobs death? (like doggebi death)? thanks alot.
working auto login with captcha recognition
06/19/2007 - Silkroad Online - 65 Replies
Just to inform you: We have an working auto login with captcha recognition. Please see the attached picture. Currently it works only with the normal game, not with srobot. We need to know, how to start the game with isrobot enabled? Is ther a special commandline?