Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 23:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

how can I transfer files from ipad to computer?

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how can I transfer files from ipad to computer?

I register this forum to get help for my ipad, last week I brought a ipad 3, and have collected a lot of DVD movie on my ipad, which brought from itunes,but now I want to transfer this movies from ipad to my pc and share with my friends, one of my IT-friends tell me trying the and ipod to computer transfer software to do that, but I am sure if it can help me really ,so anybody who can make some suggestions?

Old 05/23/2012, 19:24   #2
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 329
The Black Market: 181/1/1
Received Thanks: 3,415

Closed Thread

« [S] Mitspieler für Diablo 3 | Trials Evolution für PC ??? »

Similar Threads
Computer Crank files help ^^
02/25/2011 - Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 7 Replies
ja hab nen problem undzwar benutze ich computer cranks files dann hat er da 2 chars bowl und lawl oder so ^^ wenn ich mit den einloggen will krieg ich mit den einen bei charauswahl kick und mit den anderen beim ladefenster kick ich habe den client von computercrank und die serverfiles also ich weiß echt nicht was das problem ist.
[Request] WPE in a Single Computer with Client & Server Files
05/21/2008 - RF Online - 2 Replies
Hi guys, i have been looking and searching for the tutorial of WPE in a single computer running rfonline server and the client at the same time and i only found this one http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/ragnarok-online-2/87058-guide-use-wpe-rpe-ro2.html, and unluckily it needs two computer as what is in the guide. Because i can't receive packets. Can anyone tell me where i can find some related guide? Thank you in advance for those who are willing to help.