Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 15:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Request] WPE in a Single Computer with Client & Server Files

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [Request] WPE in a Single Computer with Client & Server Files

Hi guys, i have been looking and searching for the tutorial of WPE in a single computer running rfonline server and the client at the same time and i only found this one , and unluckily it needs two computer as what is in the guide. Because i can't receive packets. Can anyone tell me where i can find some related guide? Thank you in advance for those who are willing to help.

Old 05/21/2008, 03:07   #2

This is RF no RO2 bro

Old 05/21/2008, 03:11   #3

yes as what ive said i just found it out.. "i have been looking and searching for the tutorial of WPE in a single computer running rfonline server and the client at the same time" =). Im preventing myself not to ask because im afraid someone might tell me use the SEARCH. So i look for alternative way in other threads and i found that out. Thats why im asking if somebody knows how to implement that in a single computer.

« Like CE, replace, search, edit | Any cheats,exploits,glitches on Update 6? »

Similar Threads
[Request] needed some us client files
05/07/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
I would like someone with the lastest patch of ROM client (US) and FDB extractor to extract and upload these files for me, please. string_enus.lua string_enus.db disabletag_enus.ini All could be found in ../fdb/data.fdb. I needed them to mod my client. (Download Us client + patch will take forever to me >.<') Thanks in advance
[ECSRO V1.149 NEW] Package and single files (Direct link)
09/30/2009 - SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions - 9 Replies
Hi guys, I wanted to share these files cause the lasts ones i saw on this forum was for V1.141 (So without patch). Here, you could fine a package full-patched for V1.149 "Currently up or ECSRO" or if you want, some patchs and files from the ECSRO.net website but without waiting and by direct link. *-* ECSRO Files *-* GamerzCorp's Portal (100Mbps dedicated servers) * * Please note that some users will got some problems until 1 October cause the DNS are new and need to be...
[Request] server files and compatible client
08/04/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 16 Replies
I'm trying to make Dekaron server for a couple of days. My problem is that there is no exact post/guide of making a server and connect to a compatible client from 0. Everyone is posting parts of their job. Some post for database, some post for server files and some post for client files. So every new guy, has to figure, by reading posts here and there, how to combine the correct server files and database with a client. I have found several files from this forum and others. Some links I...
Multiple bots, single computer.
10/08/2007 - Archlord - 8 Replies
Hi. Is it possible to but two chars. botting? i dont think its possible in pixel based bots, but u cant know if you dont ask...
need a single client speedhack
08/23/2006 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 2 Replies
anyone got a speedhack for co that only affects 1 client, i dun wanna get 2 of my accs banned if i get caught jsut need a single client hack.