Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 00:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Request] WPE in a Single Computer with Client & Server Files

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [Request] WPE in a Single Computer with Client & Server Files

Hi guys, i have been looking and searching for the tutorial of WPE in a single computer running rfonline server and the client at the same time and i only found this one , and unluckily it needs two computer as what is in the guide. Because i can't receive packets. Can anyone tell me where i can find some related guide? Thank you in advance for those who are willing to help.

Old   #2

This is RF no RO2 bro

Old   #3

yes as what ive said i just found it out.. "i have been looking and searching for the tutorial of WPE in a single computer running rfonline server and the client at the same time" =). Im preventing myself not to ask because im afraid someone might tell me use the SEARCH. So i look for alternative way in other threads and i found that out. Thats why im asking if somebody knows how to implement that in a single computer.