Ive found a way to hack the stats of Heaven Punisher on PSO with some photon spheres. Does anyone have and photon drops for donation? I need around 50.
No you haven't.
1.) You're not smart enough to do that.
2.) Your account was banned unless you made a new one.
3.) Who would be smart enough to donate 50 Photon Spheres to you?
On another note, look what we have here guys:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturo Gatti
Thanks again for getting the threads closed, couldn't have done it without you.
Noble Pingu, just stop posting ,seriously, you're not contributing to the thread, and you look like a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParasiticGeneFlow
Yeah, I'm pretty much hesitant to post links to the things you're asking for simply because you are who you are. Why don't you make yourself useful and search the older pages/threads for the links I've posted. They should still be up. If not, someone else can repost them or if there's enough demand for them, I can reupload the updated CE and CT. And seriously Arturo Gatti, YOU stop harassing ME. I've done nothing to you, and like what Noble_Pengiun said, I've contributed to these threads more than you ever will. Good day sir.
Oh hey, let's be a snitch and rat people out today! I've got a nice little PM from Mr. Arturo Gatti claiming he's Lee from the Schthack Forums. Hacking community beware!! Ahahaha! Anyway, here you go folks, enjoy:
No doubt you're KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ. He's the only one that's stupid enough to think I'd believe he was Lee. That settles it. Anything you have to say at this point I'm reporting you for. Take your useless "tactics" out of here and go "train."
I cannot believe that snitches like you and Pingu over here haven't been lynched attacked and banned from this forum. So snitching is the good thing to do over here on elitepvpers?
Can we just talk on topic please. I understand quests don't give items anymore, does that also include Gallons roulette and paganini?
I believe gallons roulette doesnt, but I know that paganini does.
Oh and Arturo Gatti, you stop posting. Your doing less than not contributing to the thread. Your ******** about snitches when your inboxing people pretending to be Lee, and I remember once on your old account you messaged me asking for my name on the SCHTHACK forum and for my gc, plus doing stupid **** like asking people to give you free pd in pso is just an obvious attempt to find the gc of people on this thread so you can report them. Honestly I have no idea how so much stupidity can fit in to one person.
Oh and Arturo Gatti, you stop posting. Your doing less than not contributing to the thread. Your ******** about snitches when your inboxing people pretending to be Lee, and I remember once on your old account you messaged me asking for my name on the SCHTHACK forum and for my gc, plus doing stupid **** like asking people to give you free pd in pso is just an obvious attempt to find the gc of people on this thread so you can report them. Honestly I have no idea how so much stupidity can fit in to one person.
This guy right here. This guy gets it.
Anyway, he's never messaged me asking who I was on Schthack, but wow, if he really is jotting down people's Guild Card numbers just to report them, it looks like the real snitch is right there. All he's done is PM me, ParasiticGeneFlow and probably zerosof trying to pass off as Lee or as someone that's a part of the Schthack team. A failure at life is a failure at life.
Hi there, please state either of the following in a reply:
A)Your Schthack forum username
B) Your Guildcard number
yours scincerely,
L
Im guessing by L he means lee. I messaged him back asking why he wanted those things, but he never replied lol. Its funny how he goes around accusing everyone of snitching while hes trying to get information so he can snitch. Kid cant hack or write a logical sentence, the fucknut cant even snitch properly.
And why the hell would I snitch, *****! I'm not like you. It was probably so the guy could find you and hack you.
*****, the snitches calling the realist a snitch. Are you deluded? Your a bunch of snitches and still talking like what you say carries weight. You need to man up, I swear i'd kill you if I met you.
Noble Pingu, you're the most pathetic of them all, look at your sig, you claim to defeat people on an internet forum. You're a snitch and a pansy, wait are you a girl? That would explain the ********.
And why the hell would I snitch, LMFAO! I'm not like you. It was probably so the guy could find you and hack you.
YOU'RE that guy, and you don't know how to hack, so the only other option you have would be to snitch on that user.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturo Gatti
LMFAO, the snitches calling the realist a snitch. Are you deluded? Your a bunch of snitches and still talking like what you say carries weight.
You? A realist? Get out of here. And what you say carries any weight? You're nothing but a liar. You have the LOWEST amount of credibility (if any) out of any of us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturo Gatti
I swear i'd kill you if I met you.
Reported this post for harassment/fighting/rude. Thanks for breaking forum rules. Let's hope the real moderators finally give you an IP ban so I can update my signature one last time.
And there you have it, the snitch talking rubbish. And your signature, you could never defeat me. In fact why are you still here typing essays, I think the only one who is defeated is you mr pingu, As you fall for every trap set for you.
Your a snitch yet you keep trying to talk rubbish to me. And I would NEVER snitch, so stop accusing me, I can't believe no one else is backing me up here, and the snitches are getting together. You're so pathetic, I can't imagine what your like in real life.
If we met I would have you on your knees begging and crying for mercy before I romanced the finest females in your family.
And why the hell would I snitch, *****! I'm not like you. It was probably so the guy could find you and hack you.
*****, the snitches calling the realist a snitch. Are you deluded? Your a bunch of snitches and still talking like what you say carries weight. You need to man up, I swear i'd kill you if I met you.
Noble Pingu, you're the most pathetic of them all, look at your sig, you claim to defeat people on an internet forum. You're a snitch and a pansy, wait are you a girl? That would explain the ********.
Err, if I were talking about killnerdypsoplayaz why are you defending him if your both apparently different people? Clearly Im calling HIM a snitch, nothing was directed at you in that post, since your both apparently "different people". Of course Im just saying your different people because your dumbass self said your both different, but at the same time its a bit funny how Im insulting killnerdypsoplayaz and then your there defending yourself as if my insults in that post were even directed at you. Either your really stupid, or trolling. Making three accounts and making posts that sound so similar on each one just makes me you think your just a no life little ***** with nothing to do but spend all day trolling people on a forum who are trying to actually do something. At this point your sounding too stupid for me to even think you mean anything your saying. Being killnerdypsoplayaz and making illogical threats, being fists of a fighter and making illogical threats, now being Arturo Gatti (biting of the name of a dead boxer) and making more illogical threats. At this point your just trolling. Dumb ***** will be dumb *****.
It's good that you recognise who Arturo Gatti was, a fighter with more heart than you will ever be able to grasp, computer nerd.
"your just a no life little ***** with nothing to do but spend all day trolling people on a forum who are trying to actually do something"
AHAHHAHAHA, You are really funny. DO what? Hack an old *** game or sell and buy a bunch of pixels for cash? Use cheat engine to feed your mag?
If you trained like I do you would have a heart attack. I'm doing an honourable duty here, I've just found out that there are snitches here so I'm helping to let people know of the dangers.
Its funny how you diss hacking the game while your asking for infinite mag feed and stat hacks. *****.
If I trained like you did I would be some fat kid with no life.
Its funny how you diss hacking the game while your asking for infinite mag feed and stat hacks. *****.
If I trained like you did I would be some fat kid with no life.
Where did I diss hacking the game? You must have a very low IQ. I want to hack and destroy SCHTHACK!
I WANT TO ELIMINATE THE SERVER AND ALL WEAPONS AND CHARACTERS!
PsoBB 03/25/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies I'm looking for someone to run some games with me in PsoBB, feel free to pm me for more details :)
PSOBB CE tips 04/10/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies Well I got board of the crappy drop rates on schthack and so I jumped ship to Eden... which doesn't seem to detect my pre schooler hacks (inf HP and TP) that I managed to get by using CE 5.5 so my question is... can anything else be done with CE 5.5? could someone point me in the direction of a tut that will teach me how to get hacks such as 1 hit kill or boss warp.
I know most of you guys will prolly just say "google it" will I did... I googled it far ages to no avail.
I am not...
PSOBB hacks? 09/28/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies Nm found some.
psobb emulator/offline ? 12/02/2005 - Private Server - 0 Replies Gibt es eigentlich ein emulator für psobb ?
Oder einfach ein offline modus wie bei dem alten pso?