Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PSOBB CE

Discussion on PSOBB CE within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/02/2012, 22:19   #181

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken wingz View Post
Make ip-bannrequests next time.
This. It's clearly evident that Arturo Gatti is KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ. I see posts are being deleted as well, but as I've stated before, as long as he's gone, you won't be seeing me here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturo Gatti View Post
WHat the hell? MR LIMITED, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BAN ME I REGISTERED YESTERDAY, I NEEVR BEEN HERE BEFORE OK?
Stop lying. Everyone that isn't retarded knows who you are. It amazes me how you think you could fool any of us. Like I've also said before, just admit to who you are and top playing these stupid games and maybe we'll respect you.

Quote:
Thanks for hearing me out, on Schthack forum Noble penguin snitches all the time and gets people banned, He even admits to it. Are snitches/rats allowed on this hacking forum?
You don't even know who I am on the Schthack forum. You also have no proof of me snitching on there. And the only person I've admitted that I want to snitch on is none other than you, KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ. Quit acting so naive. Fighter's can't act. Go hump a punching bag or something.
Old 06/03/2012, 01:27   #182

I don't even know you, stop harassing me. Anyway, I'm off to run 5 miles in the rain.
Old 06/03/2012, 02:03   #183
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 329
The Black Market: 181/1/1
Received Thanks: 3,417
Stop spamming now!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/03/2012, 02:14   #184

we must be the most annoying thread on pvpers welcome to psobb drama
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/03/2012, 03:18   #185

We're not really "spamming", we're arguing about some random online game.
Old 06/03/2012, 12:11   #186
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 329
The Black Market: 181/1/1
Received Thanks: 3,417
No!
You are disscusing about users not about the game.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/03/2012, 14:40   #187

Good one Mr. Limited That should shut Noble Pingu up.

Anway, on topic anyone found a way to hack stats and hyper mag feed?

when is the new trainer coming out? surely there is more than one person that can hack this game dammit!

Actually, I think the game is dying,
Old 06/03/2012, 19:10   #188

Quote:
Originally Posted by untrustful View Post
I wouldn't mind being Ocarina of Time 4 Life, it's a great game.
Crossed over to the dark side untrustful?

Makes me not want to put out a new trainer for the game.

I know your types within the community.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/03/2012, 19:48   #189

ok ill edit my post. leave the thread open for new trainer to be created.

But it's funny how people are getting annoyed at me, this all started because someone Exposed Noble Pingu, Zerosof and Parasite as SNITCHEs, who are the WORST ENEMY OF HACKERS.
Old 06/03/2012, 20:10   #190

Quote:

But it's funny how people are getting annoyed at me, this all started because someone Exposed Noble Pingu, Zerosof and Parasite as SNITCHEs, who are the WORST ENEMY OF HACKERS.
You are just too obvious. You are lucky EPVP's staff is 1,000,000 times worse than schtserv's.

Also, I'm still selling PSO gear. Check my sig!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/03/2012, 20:23   #191

Quote:

The thread isnt going to be closed or left open just because you want it to be. Even if you were to say "Please close the thread, and all other PSO threads" it doesnt mean someone is going to go out of their way to close the thread. Also, you clearly arent a hacker so I guess they arent your enemies. Go away.
Old 06/03/2012, 22:55   #192

Quote:
Good one Mr. Limited That should shut Noble Pingu up.

when is the new trainer coming out? surely there is more than one person that can hack this game dammit!

Actually, I think the game is dying,
Nope, still here. I can play this game too.

On topic, people have found a way to hack stats and hyper Mag feed. Are you retarded or what? Learn to read. People have been posting those hacks FOREVER but because you, you get those threads shut down. So if hackers should have a common enemy, it's you.

The game is dying, so no one really wants to release a new trainer since we've already got Broomop's trainer, his bypass to allow other trainers to work, and Cheat Engine. Seriously, every thing you post lacks pure intelligence. You really need an IP ban.

Quote:

No one exposed myself, zerosof or ParasiticGeneFlow. I merely stated that I'm going to report any of your posts because you derail threads. Zerosof just likes to shut you up, and ParasiticGeneFlow's contributed to all of these threads more than you or I ever will. If anything, you only claim he's a snitch becasue he's on your bad side mister fighter. Get out of here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken wingz View Post
You are just too obvious. You are lucky EPVP's staff is 1,000,000 times worse than schtserv's.
Seriously, and honestly, even I don't believe he knows how obvious he is. Like many of us have stated before, he's just a butthurt kid that doesn't really know what to do with himself anymore. First he wants to shut the server down, now he wants hacks for it. He can never get his story straight. I'd rather I get reported or "snitched" on than be a liar.

KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ/Fists Of a Fighter/Arturo Gatti, let's play this my way: I am respectfully asking you to admit to your identity (although we all know who you are already) and maybe we'll leave you alone. Also, if you have NOTHING to contribute to this thread, please leave. I myself have nothing to contribute except to shut you down, so once you're gone, I will be as well. For the rest of the people in this thread, honestly, don't mind me. Who cares if I'm still engaging this kid in conversation. As an intellect, I'm purely interested (and bored out of my mind) in learning as to why such an individual such as KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ acts the way he does, trolling or not.

P.S. - I went outside yesterday for the first time in my life. The world is beautiful, trololololol.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/03/2012, 23:01   #193

Quote:
Yeah, I'm pretty much hesitant to post links to the things you're asking for simply because you are who you are. Why don't you make yourself useful and search the older pages/threads for the links I've posted. They should still be up. If not, someone else can repost them or if there's enough demand for them, I can reupload the updated CE and CT. And seriously Arturo Gatti, YOU stop harassing ME. I've done nothing to you, and like what Noble_Pengiun said, I've contributed to these threads more than you ever will. Good day sir.

Oh hey, let's be a snitch and rat people out today! I've got a nice little PM from Mr. Arturo Gatti claiming he's Lee from the Schthack Forums. Hacking community beware!! Ahahaha! Anyway, here you go folks, enjoy:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturo Gatti
Thanks again for getting the threads closed, couldn't have done it without you.

yours scincerely,

LEE
No doubt you're KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ. He's the only one that's stupid enough to think I'd believe he was Lee. That settles it. Anything you have to say at this point I'm reporting you for. Take your useless "tactics" out of here and go "train."
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/03/2012, 23:21   #194

Ive found a way to hack the stats of Heaven Punisher on PSO with some photon spheres. Does anyone have and photon drops for donation? I need around 50.
Old 06/03/2012, 23:32   #195

Quote:
Originally Posted by zomg32 View Post
Crossed over to the dark side untrustful?

Makes me not want to put out a new trainer for the game.

I know your types within the community.
What is my type? Who says I'm not smart enough to make a trainer on my own? After all, I am the master of the wiki, which takes more work in a day than you have probably done in your life
Closed Thread