Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:36

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

PSOBB CE

Closed Thread
 
Old   #46
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 194
Received Thanks: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken wingz View Post
Hey guys, Chicken wingz here again.

I still have some goodies left.

Want to buy some good psobb items for very very cheap? Send me a pm if you want safe and cheap trades. You're identity will never be sold out.
wouldnt trust any of you outsiders.. trust a 10 year name who has never messed people up. i can clone your bank now for $100 mirror both banks (one character and one global) my crazy *** hacking has gone to another level lol



Broomop is offline  
Old   #47
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 56
Received Thanks: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broomop View Post
wouldnt trust any of you outsiders.. trust a 10 year name who has never messed people up. i can clone your bank now for $100 mirror both banks (one character and one global) my crazy *** hacking has gone to another level lol
why buy an items from someone who clearly dupes their whole stock? buyers will get their item confiscated in the future when everyone else has the same item as the one they bought.

i wouldnt trust broomop. this is the same dude who put trojans in his software before.

ALSO BEWARE! when he dupes ur items, he makes 3 copys. 1 for himself, and 2 for you. which means copies of your items will be on sale. do not do business with him if you value your items, or they will become common dupes!


zerosof is offline  
Old   #48
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 32
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broomop View Post
wouldnt trust any of you outsiders.. trust a 10 year name who has never messed people up. i can clone your bank now for $100 mirror both banks (one character and one global) my crazy *** hacking has gone to another level lol
His whole business is a scam. I ordered / PMd him for the global bank clone for $100; He PMs me that I have to attach a note to the Paypal transaction stating exactly: "I have received electronic in-game goods and I will not dispute the transaction," after which he never shows up to do squat. I end up down a $100 and a Paypal dispute that will be elevated soon with Mr. UK on what is most likely one of his many alternate / scam paypal accounts.

It's irritating but, $100 is a small loss compared to the others here who may have fallen victim to his scammy bullshit.
ramscoop is offline  
Old   #49
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 56
Received Thanks: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramscoop View Post
His whole business is a scam. I ordered / PMd him for the global bank clone for $100; He PMs me that I have to attach a note to the Paypal transaction stating exactly: "I have received electronic in-game goods and I will not dispute the transaction," after which he never shows up to do squat. I end up down a $100 and a Paypal dispute that will be elevated soon with Mr. UK on what is most likely one of his many alternate / scam paypal accounts.

It's irritating but, $100 is a small loss compared to the others here who may have fallen victim to his scammy bullshit.
oh **** that sucks. i hope your payal dispute goes through. best of luck


zerosof is offline  
Old   #50
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 128
Received Thanks: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broomop View Post
wouldnt trust any of you outsiders.. trust a 10 year name who has never messed people up. i can clone your bank now for $100 mirror both banks (one character and one global) my crazy *** hacking has gone to another level lol
LMAO there has never been reported a scam on psobb sales ever until ramscoop posted. So who the **** are you to tell others you shouldn't trust these outsiders? At least we don't have a record of ******* people over with trojans. Get the **** outta here.
chicken wingz is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #51
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 69
Received Thanks: 8
Anyone know how to create a name pointer?
Kusarihateru is offline  
Old   #52
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 35
Received Thanks: 3
Hey people! I'm selling PSO items!

I have the following availible...
Three Seals
Dark Bridges
Red Rings (Max & Low Stats)
Rainbows
Empresses
Moro Mags
Rare Mag Cells
Units (Adepts etc...)
Maxed Armor's & Shields....
Xmas Items...
High Hit Non Rare Charge/Hell/Arrest/Zerk weapons.....

Also I have shitloads of other stuff but what I posted so far is just a preview. If you want to see what's left just ask!

I sold alot of stuff already & if you still interested please PM me before everything is gone!!
skeeza1 is offline  
Old   #53
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 165
Received Thanks: 119
Yeah, I'ma hop on the bandwagon. Selling EVERYTHING on my account (not the account itself, just ALL of my items) for a measly $20 through PayPal. Some of the more noticeable things would be:

Mille Marteaux +12 (0/0/0/60|40)
Rainbow Baton (0/0/0/40|75)
Prophets of Motav (0/0/0/0|0)
V502/V801 and several V101's
4 ADEPT's, lots of Centurion/Abilities
Several Rare Mags and Mag Cells
2.5mil Meseta and about 45PD's+
Other rare random goodies.

You get EVERYTHING. Tired of waiting for Lee and his slow-*** to come out with this stupid event. Emptying every character and bank to give you everything I have for just $20. If you're interested, shoot me a PM.
ParasiticGeneFlow is offline  
Old   #54
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParasiticGeneFlow View Post
Yeah, I'ma hop on the bandwagon. Selling EVERYTHING on my account (not the account itself, just ALL of my items) for a measly $20 through PayPal. Some of the more noticeable things would be:

Mille Marteaux +12 (0/0/0/60|40)
Rainbow Baton (0/0/0/40|75)
Prophets of Motav (0/0/0/0|0)
V502/V801 and several V101's
4 ADEPT's, lots of Centurion/Abilities
Several Rare Mags and Mag Cells
2.5mil Meseta and about 45PD's+
Other rare random goodies.

You get EVERYTHING. Tired of waiting for Lee and his slow-*** to come out with this stupid event. Emptying every character and bank to give you everything I have for just $20. If you're interested, shoot me a PM.
Mind PMing me a full list of your things?
dgslayer is offline  
Old   #55
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 128
Received Thanks: 48
Hi guys! Chicken wingz here! I'm selling PSO gear very cheap! I only accept Paypal.

Small list and usual prices:
Dark Flow N/D 50hit $35
Dark Flow Ab/m 50hit $35
Casino Excalibur [10000] 100/0/0/0/78 $40
Casino Excalibur [10000] 0/0/0/100/78 $40
Rainbow (clean) $15 each
Empress (clean) $10 each
Three Seals $35 each
Red Rings (min stat) $15 each
Adepts $3 each

Total prices can be negotiated!

Please PM me for more details, and send me your MSN / Skype name.

---

After paying for your items, you can choose one of the following methods to get your item(s);

We meet up ingame and transfer the item(s) through trade window.

OR

I can create a new account and place the item on there and give you the username and password.

Return buyers get a small discount off the total price on their next purchase!

Thanks!

Chicken wingz
chicken wingz is offline  
Old   #56
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 194
Received Thanks: 54
funny how all them items were what i duped.. but its fine i dumped the hex's of all the items so ill tell crono the hex's and watch u get ur *** banned. they are my dupes ur selling right there so **** u *******.

my prices are $30 for 5 items i have anything u need. if i dont have it i can get it.. ive had 200+ buyers from me from pso reign and nobody has said anything negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken wingz View Post
LMAO there has never been reported a scam on psobb sales ever until ramscoop posted. So who the **** are you to tell others you shouldn't trust these outsiders? At least we don't have a record of ******* people over with trojans. Get the **** outta here.
i never ****** anyone over with trojans except those dickheads like you.. so you get the **** out of here selling MY DUPED items u ***.
Broomop is offline  
Old   #57
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParasiticGeneFlow View Post
Yeah, I'ma hop on the bandwagon. Selling EVERYTHING on my account (not the account itself, just ALL of my items) for a measly $20 through PayPal. Some of the more noticeable things would be:

Mille Marteaux +12 (0/0/0/60|40)
Rainbow Baton (0/0/0/40|75)
Prophets of Motav (0/0/0/0|0)
V502/V801 and several V101's
4 ADEPT's, lots of Centurion/Abilities
Several Rare Mags and Mag Cells
2.5mil Meseta and about 45PD's+
Other rare random goodies.

You get EVERYTHING. Tired of waiting for Lee and his slow-*** to come out with this stupid event. Emptying every character and bank to give you everything I have for just $20. If you're interested, shoot me a PM.
ill buy them off you $20
Psobbplayer is offline  
Old   #58
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 128
Received Thanks: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broomop View Post
funny how all them items were what i duped.. but its fine i dumped the hex's of all the items so ill tell crono the hex's and watch u get ur *** banned. they are my dupes ur selling right there so **** u *******.

my prices are $30 for 5 items i have anything u need. if i dont have it i can get it.. ive had 200+ buyers from me from pso reign and nobody has said anything negative.



i never ****** anyone over with trojans except those dickheads like you.. so you get the **** out of here selling MY DUPED items u ***.
Lol, my items aren't even from you. I stopped playing a year ago, so it would be impossible for me to have one of your mass duped ****. Also, wanna explain why you scammed ramscoop out of $100?

Oh and I bolded the part of why you should NEVER deal with these type of kids.
chicken wingz is offline  
Old   #59
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 194
Received Thanks: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken wingz View Post
Lol, my items aren't even from you. Also, wanna explain why you scammed ramscoop out of $100?
i can prove they are mine and ramscoop ive never done anything with him how can i scam someone on paypal they could reverse at anytime you n00b. its ok you will run out of items. i won't so have fun with your sales ********.
Broomop is offline  
Old   #60
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 128
Received Thanks: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broomop View Post
i can prove they are mine and ramscoop ive never done anything with him how can i scam someone on paypal they could reverse at anytime you n00b. its ok you will run out of items. i won't so have fun with your sales ********.
Um, okay. Explain how in the world would I obtain one of your duped items when I've never dealt with you, or traded with anyone else in the past 1-2 years?

_________________________
Hi guys! Chicken wingz here! I'm selling PSO gear very cheap! I only accept Paypal.

Small list and usual prices:
Dark Flow N/D 50hit $35
Dark Flow Ab/m 50hit $35
Casino Excalibur [10000] 100/0/0/0/78 $40
Casino Excalibur [10000] 0/0/0/100/78 $40
Rainbow (clean) $15 each
Empress (clean) $10 each
Three Seals $35 each
Red Rings (min stat) $15 each
Adepts $3 each

Total prices can be negotiated!

Please PM me for more details, and send me your MSN / Skype name.

---

After paying for your items, you can choose one of the following methods to get your item(s);

We meet up ingame and transfer the item(s) through trade window.

OR

I can create a new account and place the item on there and give you the username and password.

Return buyers get a small discount off the total price on their next purchase!

Thanks!

Chicken wingz


chicken wingz is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
PsoBB
I'm looking for someone to run some games with me in PsoBB, feel free to pm me for more details :)
0 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
PSOBB CE tips
Well I got board of the crappy drop rates on schthack and so I jumped ship to Eden... which doesn't seem to detect my pre schooler hacks (inf HP and...
0 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
PSOBB hacks?
Nm found some.
0 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
psobb emulator/offline ?
Gibt es eigentlich ein emulator für psobb ? Oder einfach ein offline modus wie bei dem alten pso?
0 Replies - Private Server - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 23:36.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.