Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

PSOBB CE

Closed Thread

Old   #376

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MousFainGrezam View Post
It's actually not, but you can call it that if you would like to.
Don't ruin it for me

Old   #377

Plz help...I cannot attatch the CRC Bypass! I did it like twice last night and then I couldn't do it anymore...It won't attatch!!!

Old   #378

Lol how do you successfully use it twice and than suddenly fail to use it?
Old   #379

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusarihateru View Post
Lol how do you successfully use it twice and than suddenly fail to use it?
I have no ******* idea. Also, if you don't have the answer to my question, don't say a **** thing! lol

Old   #380

Wait until the title screen pops up for PSO then attact the CRC. That was my problem. I kept trying to attach the CRC before the title screen so it wasn't working.

Edit: Can someone show me how to get furious techs and how to create weapons? Trying to get this **** frozen shooter is becoming a pain in the ***.
Old   #381

does any1 know how to get fast pb charge?
Old   #382

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyshit1 View Post
does any1 know how to get fast pb charge?
That's in the RapePSO trainer, you load the trainer and click "100".
Old   #383

Quote:
Originally Posted by drastic_metal View Post
That's in the RapePSO trainer, you load the trainer and click "100".
Or click 400 if you want to play ***. You know, whatever floats your boat.

OT: Is there a wonderful hacker genius out there that can either post the addresses for furious techs, or post a strategy to find it?

Currently my only theory would be the tedious method of starting with an unknown value and scan for changed values after equipping/unequipping a slot that boosts tech speed.

I suppose the same thing could be done with attack speed and ***/battle, provided this isn't some loony, mad-scientist approach to it.
Old   #384

How does one hack S-ranks?
I'm pretty sure it was possible.
Old   #385

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystellia View Post
addresses for furious techs, or post a strategy to find it?
The tedious way you proposed to find it is absolutely horrible. It will be helpful to know some ASM or at least be able to look around the memory in hex without feeling scared and confused.

People get too used to the whole scanning for values thing (like for finding HP, etc) and forget about data structures / memory regions. Many hacks are found by finding addresses that are most likely related to something and then simply comparing the memory region to see what changes when you do certain actions. Don't forget that in the latest versions of CE you have a "dissect data/structures" feature. To find the probable start of a structure you should find what is accessing the address in question and when you see a register with an offset you will then want to put the address of the register without the offset as the start.

Furious Techs involves nopping 2 addresses and changing a cmp. Also, it is not raising the speed, but it is skipping over the animation of casting.

I will not be releasing anything

Also a lot of hacks are found by "randomly changing booleans" in memory regions as well
Old   #386

After playing PSO2, hacking and playing Blue Burst just isn't enjoyable anymore. The drop rates are horrendous, the community is **** and selfish, and everyone thinks they are better than everyone else. Time to move on to better things. I don't know why gamers think they are cool for acting like complete douchebags to people. Maybe it's because they know they won't get beat up for it...haha.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #387

PSO2 is OK. I think it is very tedious and should be called PSU2 instead. Started to get bored around level 15. I became too used to this whole pattern of the game very quickly. All of the repeating quests on purpose just to fulfill client orders and then unlocking the next free field quest.. then unlocking access to the next area... then unlocking the next free field quest... It's the same stupid requirement every time too (S-rank missions within a certain time period) Also this game has had so many testing phases that non-developers were able to participate in and yet we are still getting an incomplete game at release with content being given to us every 3-4 weeks supposedly. Even more generic MMO aspects are in this compared to PSU and I'm not a fan of those. PSO2 to me will just be for hacking
Old   #388

Quote:
The tedious way you proposed to find it is absolutely horrible.
I kinda figured it was. Thank you for pointing me in the right direction, though. I will try to do more practise with the assembler, even though my past attempts ended in instantly crashing the game.

*Goes off to search for an online resource concerning data structures.*
Old   #389

Quote:
PSO2 is OK. I think it is very tedious and should be called PSU2 instead. Started to get bored around level 15. I became too used to this whole pattern of the game very quickly. All of the repeating quests on purpose just to fulfill client orders and then unlocking the next free field quest.. then unlocking access to the next area... then unlocking the next free field quest... It's the same stupid requirement every time too (S-rank missions within a certain time period) Also this game has had so many testing phases that non-developers were able to participate in and yet we are still getting an incomplete game at release with content being given to us every 3-4 weeks supposedly. Even more generic MMO aspects are in this compared to PSU and I'm not a fan of those. PSO2 to me will just be for hacking
I figured it would that way. Good thing I didn't tug my **** all over the previews for it.
Hope all those Schtserv people are enjoying their PSU2 with jumping capabilities.
Old   #390

whoops my bad i mean how to get fast PB autocharge when using PB unit cuz i wanna level my hucast fast by just spamming tjs PB waves lol

(i remember the old raresumo trainer had something like that)

Closed Thread