Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 23:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

xRareSumo's 2011 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer

Discussion on xRareSumo's 2011 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/30/2012, 08:23   #361

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ View Post
Broomop don't you hack the server anymore? Like delete Lees items or something that would **** them off? I've been listening to ICe Cube- Wicked. Really makes me want to get a gun and hunt Lee like a ******* pig!
What's with you and deleting Lee's items? Even if Broomop COULD delete his items, he has an item creator and can just make them again.

The only result would be a waste of time.
Old 03/30/2012, 10:04   #362

here:

tested again and it works just fine
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/30/2012, 11:40   #363

I replaced my engine i386 exe with DrCheats, can someone post the updated ct table, as the mediafire link is no longer working?
Old 03/30/2012, 14:06   #364

Old 03/31/2012, 21:24   #365

Release the Client =)
Old 04/01/2012, 00:28   #366

Working on a bypass for the Antihack.dll

Program closes out browsers and every other program according to people on Schtserv forums. Lee = Moron.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/01/2012, 05:54   #367

Alright, there are WAY too many retards posting in this thread with either empty death threats stemming from nerd rage or incoherent gibberish that's far from passing as standard English. That aside, let's get down to business.

It isn't hard for any member of the Schthack forums to visit Elite PvPers. I'm sure this is how Crono/Lee have pinpointed what hacks are currently in circulation, thus resulting in the Antihack.dll. But unlike the talented members of this forum, we can come up with hacks faster than they can come up with security measures. To the geniuses out there putting these trainers/bypasses/hacks together, I salute you.

Now onto other things. Since xRareSumo's trainer is currently unusable due to the Antihack.dll, I've resorted to using Cheat Engine. I've read and followed every post in enabling the reuse of Cheat Engine via hex editing, but being the simple minded fellow that I am, I can only do the basics, for instance, editing stats. I've located and downloaded Roro's Cheat Table, but unfortunately, you can't even load it with Cheat Engine anymore. As a request, can someone update and upload Roro's Cheat Table so that is once again accessible via Cheat Engine? Any takers?

@zomg32: Glad to hear you're working on a bypass for the Antihack.dll. Will this specific bypass enable to the use of xRareSumo's trainer once again? If that's the case, that would be awesome.

tl;dr version: Too many retards in this thread, but for the talented, keep doing what you do, and could you possibly update/upload a working version of Roro's Cheat Table?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/01/2012, 12:57   #368

Who will be the winner the gay couple lee&crono(they must check their cute and tiny pinus status every time in front of their mom's ******* ***** and should always check again and again their *** identity lol) or other guys? XD
Old 04/02/2012, 03:54   #369

Yeah so since I don't play anymore, I might as well sell my main equips and other **** too.

I have Rainbows, Empress, RR, some adepts, other random ****. Gotta check for other stuff. Anyways if anyone is interested PM me, at this point I just want to get rid of my **** quick so low prices etc etc.
Old 04/02/2012, 05:13   #370

PM'd, although I'm not sure if my PM's have been going through lately.
Old 04/02/2012, 06:45   #371

i pm'd also
Old 04/02/2012, 08:29   #372

Actually, forget about my PM. The server's dying. Having to pay real money for items on a server that might eventually just up and disappear won't be the smartest thing to do. I'll patiently wait for the fine gentlemen of this thread to either update the trainer, provide a new/loadable cheat table, or find a bypass to re-allow the use of this trainer.
Old 04/03/2012, 10:26   #373

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangePaper View Post
Yeah so since I don't play anymore, I might as well sell my main equips and other **** too.

I have Rainbows, Empress, RR, some adepts, other random ****. Gotta check for other stuff. Anyways if anyone is interested PM me, at this point I just want to get rid of my **** quick so low prices etc etc.
whatever he sells for 50% off from me without me reporting you to crono after taking your money (be careful on this guys ive known alot of people get ****** over because of someone like this)

also my update on the crc will be out sometime this or next week. the trainer bypass will be out for free download shortly after (which will not include crc)
Old 04/03/2012, 12:49   #374

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broomop View Post
also my update on the crc will be out sometime this or next week. the trainer bypass will be out for free download shortly after (which will not include crc)
Meaning, a bypass that will re-allow the use of xRaresumo's trainer? Or just yours alone? If it is in fact a bypass that will re-allow xRaresumo's trainer that you're handing out for free, then you really don't deserve a lot of **** a lot of the other users on this forum throw at you. You'd pretty much be an upstanding guy.

If the bypass is simply for your trainer, I'd also be appreciative of that. Sadly, being unemployed means I lack the funds to "purchase" your trainer even if it was only for $10, so if the bypass IS for your trainer, I'd be missing out. Unless that is, you don't mind handing out a free registration code for your trainer via PM. ;D (Ahah, you don't have to do that, though it'd be pretty **** awesome of you if you did).

Nonetheless, I'm glad to see you constantly working on your trainer Broomop. Hopefully xRaresumo updates his (or you create a bypass for his trainer) or Roro updates his cheat table so that it is once again readable/loadable by Cheat Engine.
Old 04/03/2012, 19:37   #375

*crickets chirping*

No one has updated ct table? Also, how do you get photon spheres with cheat engine and gallon's shop? I searched and found you need to change a monomate to 98 pds then add 1 real pd and exchange for a sphere, but how do you change a monomate into 98pds?
Closed Thread